Your LI- do you like em

Hey loves.
I wanted to know, is it just me or do you guys fall in love with your stories’ LI. Bc whenever I start writing and including them into intense scenes, it makes me optimistic and like emotional in a way.
Idk I’m probably just being weird. But dangg.

:crazy_face: :blob_hearts:

15 Likes

OMG. i relate to this smmmm. i think at first im like… i kinda hate them, then by the end im like, where can i buy one of these!!! :joy:

7 Likes

Exactly !!
Does they even exist, bc I’ll gladly get one rn :joy: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Exactlyyyyy…like where is my half vampire half werewolf/ billionaire/ heir to the mafia!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I mean you kinda gotta fall for them at least a little bit to make the romance or relationship realistic. Now carry a screenshot in your wallet or making a shrine to them in your closet like Helga Pataki from Hey Arnold might be a bit much :rofl:

5 Likes

Yes, omg, yes.

2 Likes

Definitely, I can’t help it. :sob:

3 Likes

Lmao. I’d probably end up doing that :persevere:

1 Like

Yes! I can’t help it, especially since I try to make the romance realistic and put myself on the MC’s shoes. It’s even harder because I have two LIs in my story so I like both of them :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

OMG :rofl:
But at least there will be one left for you, when the MC chooses her type. :smirk: :drooling_face:

1 Like

Haha yesss, I get to mend his broken heart after :rofl:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Tell me about it gurll I literally cry because I can’t have them in real life and that I can’t customize my soulmate in real life lol

2 Likes

Ikr, but what if one day they came right in front of you. What would be the first thing you’d do? :hushed:

Literally like @evelynn.writes made me cry so much 2 days ago bc I was reading her story and I fell in love with Kace (LI in her story) and I was so sad bc of all the drama and I just want to be happily married to him alright.

3 Likes

Yes. A little bit :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Awwww stahp that makes me so happy :pleading_face:
Now you making me cry :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Although I have CC for my LI’s in my stories :point_right: I starts with how I see the LI. So, yeah of course I make them how I like them. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah !! But unfortunately, they’re hard to find )):

1 Like