Your LI- do you like em

In real life they definitely are hard to find. :point_right: Especially the over-tattooed handsome young maffia-leader type. :roll_eyes: As you know in real life those maffia leaders aren’t attractive… :zipper_mouth_face: :mask:

1 Like

Yep, they tend to be older men and extreme dangerous - who don’t fall in love :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Ugh, Al Capone isn’t attractive at all. :scream:

2 Likes

Omg :sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

Gurlllll I dont even know…like It would be unreal

1 Like

Bt what abt you

1 Like

I love the LI in my story. He’s sweet, cute, empathetic, smart, and funny. I’m the type of person who doesn’t just write any random LI for the sake of having one. No, I have to be inspired. I need a muse for that. So once a muse appeared, it’s as if this LI just materialized and became real. Hopefully, my readers feel the same about him.

1 Like

Okay it depends on the story haha.

For my first story, I’d say I like all of my LIs as friends at least and if I were in that universe I would’ve liked one of the LIs as like an unrequited crush cus she’s just way above my league.

For my second story, I would not want anything to do with the LI and I probably would hope not to come across her at all since she’s a bloodthirsty assassin. I do think I really like the MC and LI together though. They’re a perfect match tbh.

As for my third story, I’d have a celebrity crush on the LI since she’s a famous actress.

Overall, I love them all as characters but realistically I could never stand a chance with some of them and there’s one LI I specifically don’t ever want to meet. I just think I prefer my MCs and LIs together haha.

1 Like

Definitely. Escpecially when I customized them, because I customize them to real people I know or have known (only in INK though, I find LL characters hard to customize lol) :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

It’s damn true :rofl: I too fall in love with my LI . When they behave angry or something like that it makes me angry too and sometimes sad. At the end of the story I wonder can I get a man like that :crazy_face: I mean in stories they are like God compared to reality. They are everything u want them to be so I can relate to u all guys :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.