Your local art shop [open for requests!]

i n t r o d u c t i o n ————————————————————————————————

Hi! I’m @yourlocalsweetheart and I’m really happy to announce that I’m (finally) opening my very own art shop! I’m no professional, but I’ve heard some veeery kind reviews towards my work, and — what matters the most to me — I enjoy what I do and I would love to share it with you! Curious enough?

m y o f f e r ————————————————————————————————————

what i do:
▹ small covers,
▹ large / upper half covers,
▹ splashes,
▹ profile pictures,
▹ topic banners,
▹ quote arts,
▹ profile backgrounds,
▹ if you’re looking for something else, feel free to ask — I can’t promise that I’ll agree, but I will definitely at least take it in consideration!

what i don’t do:
▹ I’m sorry if the title feels misleading, but I don’t do actual art! I don’t take requests for outlines / digital art / character edits (not sure if those are the proper names) since I’m terrible at drawing (and by terrible I mean actually terrible, don’t even try me).

r u l e s ——————————————————————————————————————

1. Please follow ordering templates. I will get terribly stressed once I figure out that I don’t actually know something that is somehow important. I also don’t want to bother any of you by constantly asking about everything.
  2. If you want to know how’s work going feel free to ask but not sooner than one week after I put your username in the queue. I just simply ask you to be patient. Pieces, depending on their complexion, usually take me from couple of days to two weeks. I don’t like hurrying since I take every request very personally and try to do my best — and that requires time.
  3. Don’t remove my credit. I make it as small and as unnoticeable as possible, so it doesn’t bother anyone. If you’re kind enough to put a disclaimer on the beginning of chapter extra crediting my work and giving me a shout out I would be incredibly grateful!
  4. Don’t feel pressured to accept my work once I present it to you. Criticize and ask for changes if needed. I also don’t have any problem with my work not being used in the end.
  5. I reserve the right to decline someone’s request. I won’t do it without a clear explanation, but you should know that beforehand.
  6. I only do Limelight! And it would be really hard to convince me to do something with INK style, since I just don’t like it.

q u e u e —————————————————————————————————————————

1. @Clevertimes [small cover&large cover; splashes]
  2. @ __________
  3. @ __________
  4. @ __________
  5. @ __________

NOTE: once the list is full, you can still make requests. Users who are listed here are the ones whose requests I’m currently working on.

t e m p l a t e s ——————————————————————————————————

[ even if you’re requesting something else, please check small covers so you can get what type of information usually matters to me and how to specify it ]

small covers

WHO: give me photos and/or description of characters that should be portrayed on the cover. Be careful to put all the details in the description part, especially colors, features names etc.
WHAT: choose from the Episode’s animations. If you want some other pose, give me a reference, and I will try my best to achieve it. But please, even if you want a custom pose, give me a backup one from animations list in case I won’t be able to make it. Optional: you can tell me if you want the whole character, portrait, or from waist up. If you don’t precise it, I will see what fits the cover best.
FONT(S): you can choose anything you like from dafont.com or just leave it to me.
COLORS: again, either choose or just count on me.
BACKGROUND: choose a color, post a photo (just make sure it’s not too small) or throw a phrase, ex.: “street at night” or “royal gardens”.
SPECIAL REQUESTS: here you can put anything that you’d like to add. In my language we call it koncert życzeń which is the concert of wishes and that’s exactly it! If you’d like something completely else, like, I don’t know, your character on a magazine cover, in the mirror reflection, leaning out of a phone screen — make your wish and I’ll try to make it happen.

large / upper half covers

the template is the exact same as small covers template, but I would additionally suggest considering adding some type of quote from your story, for example. I just think it looks pretty cool.

splashes

background, colors, what or who should I put there — that will do.

profile pictures

again, background, colors, your character pic and/or description and basically whatever you’d like me to include. Just remember, that profile pics are small and not everything will be visible.

topic banners

text, optional characters, colors, background, fonts, anything you’d like to see there.

quote arts

once again: color, background, fonts, optional characters or items, quote

profile backgrounds

color, background, fonts, optional characters or items, anything else that you’d like me to do with it

others

what do you have in mind?

e x a m p l e s ———————————————————————————————————

more coming soon!

small cover 1

274ddbaa1151a25327b9977c30994ead06622054_2_362x499

large cover 1

ccfe72e407c674618c6b39f5b71736235668e9f7_2_690x458

topic banner 1

this was actually supposed to be this topic’s banner but i changed the name hahah

some other non episode related pieces so i can properly show you my work lmao

Bez-nazwy-1 bonbaton2 i make gifs too!

thank you for visiting my shop and feel free to order! :heart: (˘⌣˘ )

6 Likes

Story title: The Apocalypse

By: Clevertimes

Style: Limelight

I’d like a small and large cover.

Story Description: This is like a zombie apocalypse story so I’m looking for a creepy cover.

Characters:

I’ll send their details in a sec.
Blondie is supposed to be holding a bat.

Backgrounds:
Or you could find something to fit the story more.

Font: If you find something kinda creepy or like a serious font that’d be great.

Colors: I’ll leave it to you!

These are the current covers:

If you could make something better that would be great!

If you need to know anything else ask me! I’m sending the characters details in a sec. :smiley:

I love your examples!

1 Like

This girl is the main character. :arrow_down:
Female1
Body: Rose 02
Brow: Round Medium (Dark Brown)
Hair: Sleek Ponytail (Dark Brown)
Eyes: Round Downturned Wide (Hazel Dark)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Round Broad
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Peach Gloss)

Male1
Body: Rose 05
Hair: Messy Undercut (Dark Brown)
Eyes: Deepset Downturned Lidded (Hazel Dark)
Face: Male Generic
Nose: Straight Flat
Lips: Full Heart Natural (Beige Deep Neutral)

Male2
Body: Neutral 03
Hair: Tousled Loose Curls Long (Brunnete Brown)
Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Smiling (Hazel Dark)
Face: Male Generic
Nose: Straight Pointed
Lips: Medium Heart (Beige Rose)

Female2
Body: Gold 03
Brow: Arched Natural (Black Dark)
Hair: Long Double Dutch Braids (Black Dark)
Eyes: Deepset Downturned (Brown Black)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Grecian Soft
Lips: Heart Shaped Pout Braces (Red Deep Gloss)

Female3
Body: Neutral 01
Brow: High Arched Angled (Dirty Blonde)
Hair: Long Feathered Bangs Blunt (Dirty Blonde)
Eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye (Blue Deep)
Face: Round Soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Wide (Rose Matte)

I’ve left poses on their pictures but you can choose anything that goes with how your gonna design the covers.

Any other questions feel free to ask me!

Thank you!

For Both Small & Large Cover:
WHO:
Character 1 ~FEMALE~ (INK):
Skin Color: Light
Eyebrows: Defined Natural
Hair + Color: Diva Curls + Black
Eyes + Color: Upturned Bold + Taupe
Face shape: Oval
Nose shape: Soft natural
Mouth + color: Full round + cherry red
Character 2 ~MALE~ (INK):
Skin Color: Peach
Eyebrows: Thick athletic arch
Hair + Color: Shoulder Length + chestnut
Eyes + Color: Classic round + Blue
Face Shape: Defined Natural
Nose Shape: Button
Mouth Shape + Color: Smirk + Terracotta
WHAT:
FEMALE ANIMATION:
I want her to be have the animation of “talk_apathetic,” and I would like to be waist up.
MALE ANIMATION:
I want him to have the animation of “flirt_wink,” and I want him to be a portrait.
FONT(S):
I wasn’t able to get a picture that I want from dafont.com so I am going to tell you what font it is. I want the font “Odelette” on both my covers.
COLORS:
You can choose the color.
BACKGROUND:

SPECIAL REQUESTS:
I would like the male character to be in a book and I want his name to be under his picture. His name is “Grayson Hughes.” I want the female character to be somewhat looking at the male character in the book.
Thank you so much in advance!

Oh no!! I misread your post from above about you only doing Limelight. I am so sorry :frowning: If only I had a story in Limelight, I would’ve loved for you to make covers for me.

1 Like

Can you also make me splashes that kinda match the covers? Sorry if this is too much! :woozy_face: If you say yes I’ll send you the details.

1 Like

sure! go on :heart:

1 Like

Hiii! I LOVE your art. I really do. Probably my favorite I’ve seen here on episode tbh. Can I please request a small cover for my story? I’m not sure how it works though, what information should I leave here?

Yay! Okay I need a:

• Turn up your volume, this story uses sound splash

• This story uses zooms, tap slowly splash

• Your choices matter, choose wisely splash

• To be continued splash

• For sneak peaks, updates, and more… Follow me on Instagram @clevertimes splash

• Credits splash

• Mature themes and strong language splash

Remember take your time. :wink:

Thank you so much!!! :heart:

1 Like

hi and thank you!! just click on the „small cover” in the templates section and fill out the form:)

Duh hahah, sorry I didn’t see that, thank you so much.

I need a small cover and a large one.

WHO:
Character 1 (Male)

Skin color: Neutral 03
Eyebrows: Round thick
Hair: Tousled Loose Curls Long
Hair color: Medium brown
Eyebrow color: Chestnut brown
Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Sunken
Eye color: Hazel
Face: Triangle Chiseled
Nose: Straight Flat
Mouth: Medium heart
Lip color: Pink peach medium gloss

Outfit:
Skinny Jean Torn Rolled Cuff Denim Grey Black
Sneaker Rubber Sole Canvas Red Rose
Skull And Roses Arm Tattoo
Short Sleeve Single Pocket Rolled Sleeve Red Auburn
Hoop Earring Silver Line Metal Grey Black

Character 2 (Female)

Skin color: Neutral 04
Eyebrows: Arched short
Hair: Long Straight Loose Solid
Hair color: Brunette brown
Eyebrow color: Dark brown
Eyes: Round Downturned Wide
Eye color: Brown pale
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Round Button
Mouth: Full Round Pouty
Lip color: Pink warm gloss

Outfit:
Wedge Espadrilles Cloth White
Side Stitched Button Up Jeans Denim Purple Dark
Circular Patterned Gold Choker Metal Silver
Crop Tank Undershirt Silk Layered White Ivory
Diamond Cluster Bracelet Pink Diamond

WHAT:

I’ll leave the poses to you! Honestly it’s a romantic/drama/comedy story, whatever poses you think will look good it’s fine

FONT(S):
I’ll also leave it to you, but it could be something handwritten or like neon lights, honestly whatever you feel it’ll look cute

COLORS: again, either choose or just count on me.
I was thinking about a blue color palette? but whatever, I’ll leave it to you, i trust your creativity lmao

BACKGROUND: choose a color, post a photo (just make sure it’s not too small) or throw a phrase, ex.: “street at night” or “royal gardens”.

Maybe on a balcony, or window or bedroom with a huge window… idk but it needs to have a nostalgia kinda vibe

SPECIAL REQUESTS:
The male character is supposed to be a musician, so It would be nice if you added a guitar or something like that IF it fits of course

Thank you sooo much, your art is amazing!

Hey, I commented on your other thread about how much I love your art and I’d love a small and large & small cover for my contest entry!

Here are the details:

Female:

Skin tone: Copper 01
Eyebrows: Arched Natural (Dark brown)
Hair: Long Wavy Parted Hair (Brunette Brown)
Eyes: Female Generic (Blue Deep)
Face: Round Soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Mouth: Full Heart Pouty (Pink Warm Gloss)

Clothes
Vintage Halter Cotton Orange Sunny
Nauticalshortsropebelt Grey Black
Multi Strap Double Buckle Sandal Leather Neutral Brown

Animation
flirt_liftchin_receive_shy’

Position
On the left of the screen.

Male:

Skin tone: Neutral 06
Eyebrows: Furrowed Straight S (Black Jet)
Hair: Curly Mohawk (Black Dark)
Eyes: Female Generic (Brown Black)
Face: Diamond Defined
Nose: Straight Pointed
Mouth: Medium Heart (Beige Deep Neutral)

Clothes
Zipper Lapel Open Jacket Shirt Red Cherry
Torn Knees Jeans Denim Blue Oxford
Boots Rugged Leather Black

Animation
flirt_coy

Position
On the left of the screen.

Other details:

Background

EXT. CAMPUS GARDEN - NIGHT

Title
The title should be at the center of the top and the author name should be bottom left.

Title: Adventurous: New Circumstances
Author Name: SpillingDaTea

If I messed anything up or didn’t mention anything please just reply to this comment! :smiley: