Your Oldest Memories šŸ’­

Where I was from I was so use to it I was more scared of the dark then gun fires outside :joy::woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

I get deja vu alot but thatā€™s probably because iā€™m always so far removed from reality :joy::boom:

1 Like

I think I remember my third birthday. I had on cheap plastic bracelets and stuck my elbow in the cake so that I could lick the icing off. :joy: They got me a playhouse made out of cardboard and duct tape. We used to drape sheets over the top to make it a bivouac. Good times. :blush:

3 Likes

I would say, riding a bike, even though I donā€™t ride one anymore, and racing on the road, and playing in dirt, and sand. Really good memory.

1 Like

I have a memory of me sitting in the car going to see my baby brother in hospital when I was 3. Nothing else about that. Just the car journey :joy:

I also have a memory of me sitting in hospital with a packet of quavers (crisps) waiting to get some kind of surgery on my forehead.

This is quite random but hey: I have a memory of me sitting in-front of the Christmas tree one day because I woke up early for school.

2 Likes

Bumpppppp!

I forced my grandpa to go shopping for toys once. He wouldnā€™t budge so I jumped on the couch non-stop until he gave in :joy:

3 Likes

That sounds like something I would have done once :joy:

1 Like

My dad told me to touch the iron, and I didnā€™t want to (it was unplugged) so when I touched it, it was cold. the next morning I woke up and went to touch it again and burned my hand :weary: I had to be like 4 or so

1 Like

Ouch :frowning:

1 Like

Bumppppp!

When I was little, I had my ow sort of english accent only my family members understoood. I was like 6 and it was my birthday and my mom was taking a video and I was like. This is the beautiful my cake.

1 Like

I remember my youngest sister had something like this when she was really small. She even had her own set of vocabulary, which my other sister and I referred to as Baby Language. We would tell her to teach us her language, and actually try to learn it :joy:

1 Like

Haha. I can relate. At that time I was like in my own world. And I had a really letā€™s say opaque voice as if I had a cough or something

1 Like

I lived in Germany until I was 2 years old and I remember clearly our house there and my fatherā€™s pizza restaurant.
Then the next memorie I have is at my grandmother house when my cousin and I were on my grandfatherā€™s lap.
Then I remember a day ( I was 2, almost 3)and I closed my roomā€™s door because I was playing the doctor with my peluche and then my grandfather saved me coming in by the window (but I see him with my father face in my memories)
Then I have some others memories but those are the most important for me

1 Like

Youā€™re from Germany? Thatā€™s so cool :smile:

When I was 4 me and my family were planning on going to Florida and I wanted to go to Disney world. So my grandma had sewn me this outfit with some fabric with mickey mouse characters on it. and I was super excited to see all the people in the costumes.

So after we got in we went to ā€˜Stitches Great Escapeā€™ and I got some weird liquid on my clothes. :pleading_face: I cried the whole day because I loved that outfit and I waited a whole week to wear it! And I remember that every time I talked about the ride I cried, hell, 14 years later and Iā€™m still pissed!

1 Like

No Iā€™m Italian, I was born in Germany and I lived there for 2 years. Maybe Iā€™m going back in September

2 Likes

I have a bunch of memories from when I was really young but I will only say one. Click the arrow.

Funny Kindergarten Story

I wonā€™t get into details but I remember throwing up on my principalā€™s shoe in kindergarten. :joy:

2 Likes

Well thatā€™s still pretty cool :smile: