Your Oldest Memories 💭

Awww :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I was weird like that.

1 Like

Bump :birthday:

My oldest memories include being horrendously scared of mannequins while going mall-shopping with my parents and playing with the neighbor’s cat (and her cute, little kittens :pleading_face:) because my parents didn’t like having pets in the house.

1 Like

Is it a bad thing that one of my oldest memories is kicking my brother in the stomach
?

1 Like

i remember i poured a whole grape juice bottle on my white skirt in front of my whole kindergarden (:

1 Like

no
 maybe
 :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Bump

Bump :revolving_hearts:

I remember when I was in elementary, a girl swallowed a marble.

1 Like

How even-? Kids.

Was she ok afterwards?

1 Like

My oldest, I think, was me sitting on the staircase with a parent and pointing up 4 fingers. I was asking if I was 4 years old

Edit: or was it 3 fingers? I don’t remember

1 Like

I have a looot of memories of my childhood. And I’m 43 now :wink:

Baby
I could create a background or an apartment in which we lived when I was born. I know exactly where furniture was places, what texture it had. And the Tv on the wall. We didn’t have bathroom, my parents used a tub where they washed themselves. Toilet was outside the apartment and mom always took me with her when she had to use it,

Kindergarten
I remember how kids were evil and how they mocked me. I walked home so sad. My dad taught me how to box with sofa pillow, so I could protect myself. I also remember the second apartment. And the lies I told to kids in kindergarten so they’d like me.

Playing
My favorite toy was plastic boy toy, though I also had a big girl toy with red hair and clothes. But I wrapped my boy toy in a cotton diaper and he was sleeping in a basket in the closet of my mom’s sewing machine. I also loved to pretend I’m Merlin Monroe, because I had all my eyes on her. And I loved to sing “My name is Lolita”.

There’s much much more I remember very well. :smiley: And let just say, in primary school I had all the best grades, though I never learned. I loved reading and in my opinion reading is the one important thing, that strengthens your brains. If teacher would want that I describe the book, I had no idea what to say.
If you’re having the same problem, don’t feel sad. You will understand your teacher once you get older, and that definitely doesn’t mean you’re stupid :smiley::heart::wink:

1 Like

I must have been around 3 years old. I was posing for a Christmas picture with my brother who was a baby at the time on my lap. I just remember his weight on my thighs, like he was sitting right on my bones. It felt so weird to have weight on my legs, so I remember pushing him off to the side the moment the picture was taken. :joy: Thankfully someone caught him
 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

in my town, there is a popular sledding hill that a lot of people will go to in the winter. usually whenever i went with my family, we would go at night since there wasn’t as much people (the sledding hill is open very late we weren’t ‘breaking in’!) so we went one night and i remember we brought two sleds, a dark blue saucer sled and a toboggan. we put the blue saucer sled by the parking lot since i was about to go on the toboggan with my dad
 so once we got back up the hill the blue saucer was gone and i remember crying about it for daysss LMAO

1 Like

Idek. She was a troublemaker.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.