Your opinion on ASMR? (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response)

Your opinion on ASMR videos?

Do you personally like ASMR / ASMR videos?

For people who don’t know what that is, ASMR videos are when people put noises and sounds up close to a microphone and they are supposed to relax people watching / listening to the videos. Hope that rings a bell for you.

My Opinon

ASMR is alright, some videos are great, some are just cringy and gross. But some sounds are just soo good in the microphone up close. :joy:

If you like it, why? If you don’t, why not?

If you like ASMR videos, what are your favorite sounds to hear from what object and what they do with an object? :thinking:

Tags

@Kaycee_Rose
@Liam
@Gabby.creates
@talesbyrose
@JemU776
@Jeremy
@Sydney_H
@Cam
@Liz
@Glades
@Chocolate_Mama
@Chocolate_Obama
@keiji
@Iforgotmypassword
@24aya
@Jahstoriess
@loveyourself
@Rosella
@Aims1141
@Luio
@lanafrazer_episode
@tif_flames
@k.w.episode
@Sophbee
@NemesisDarkFox
@Turtle_Cat
@sofia2
@EpisodeShadow
@AS007
@Daisy_Flower1
@Forever1201
@Spes
@EpisodeGirl
@Rarehearted
@esturiia
@ThatRandomPerson
@Sunset_Shimmer
@Cassandra_Dean
@Liam
@FinnTheGhost

13 Likes

I actually like couple of them, hm I like it when they are eating honey cones I think :joy:

3 Likes

It matters what type though. Like slime ones are fine and cutting soap. Ones like eating is :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I loveeeeeeee ASMR! Its sooo relaxing! I know people hate it though

2 Likes

I like it. I prefer the videos where they’re sipping. But eating ones are just diiisssgusting! (Emperor’s New School reference)

2 Likes

I find ASMR annoying … But maybe it’s because whenever I attempt to do it I sound like a pufferfish trying to breathe on land :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: it kinda creeps me out with how close they get to the microphone , like … Calm down , the tea’s on the table :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

ASMR videos are alright. I would really like it if they did it with hot Cheetos!

1 Like

I personally am not th biggest fan. I mean some o he are ok but I don’t really enjoy it or see the point in it. Also I hate the ones with them eating. I don’t like hearing them eat. It grosses me out. If anything it is one of my pet peeves when people chew loudly so I can hear which is just gross for me. This is just my opinion though, I am sure others really enjoy ASMR

2 Likes

ASMR is somewhat okay with me?

2 Likes

Sorry, never heard of that before. Even if my internet was faster and less limited, I have never been someone who watched clips on YouTube, besides music videos occasionally. shrugs

Oh, and @fcukforcookies, have a :cookie:, you misbehave when you are hungry. :wink::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I misbehave constantly :smiley: someone has to, for a contrast.
Thanks fr cookie tho. :rofl: :heart:

3 Likes

You are welcome. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I would say I like ASMR, even though I only watch the ones where they make kissing sounds.

1 Like

You forgot to tag me… lmao

My opinion:
Asmr isn’t the best but I like it but I like it I HATEE food asmr

1 Like

Love ASMR if done correctly lol. It is supposed to help you relax and sleep. I used to have a hard time sleeping so ASMR helped me tons. Whispers, object sounds, roleplay ASMRs, you name it. I’ve watched it all :rofl:

2 Likes

I love watching ASMR’s, they are soooooooo relaxing! I don’t prefer any type, they are all okay to me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.