Your opinion on my chracter design

So I am writing a romance story and I want someone to review my characters. Welp!!

The MC

Character: Dumb, jealous, kind, helpful, shows attidude sometimes.

The LI

Characters: Bossy, arrogant, sarcastic, humourous, intelligent.

P.S: I don’t wanna spoil my story but still the main idea, these two are enemies and they are gonna fall in love.

Please share your opinion about this and say what can I edit to make this more nice.

6 Likes

Maybe you can improve the male character! Also change the outfit to something that matches their attitude :white_heart:

2 Likes

they kinda look like they could be related

what is their background are they white asian, mix

2 Likes

Agree.

3 Likes

Ok :heart: but what do you mean by changing their outfit according to their attitude
@Isabella.write

2 Likes

They’re Indian

okay, they dont look indian to me. they look white. european. now I am no expert on india, but as far as I know they tend to have a bit darker skin.

4 Likes

Ok thanks for ur suggestions

2 Likes

Hi dear…
Before anything, first: Know the personality of each of them. Second: Draw the dresses that are similar to them. Third: Research on Google or any site that helps you explore for dresses relate to the one you designed to give you the consistent look for them. And with these steps, you will cleanse the features and shape of your characters in a manner.
Good luck :white_heart::tulip:

4 Likes

1 Like

HI, :wave:
I think to change the skin tone to something similar to INDIAN since I am an Indian like copper03 or medium tones. Also, change the outfits to something that matches their attitude. Good luck with your story. Really looking forward to it. :blob_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Also the girl IS white but she grew up in India.

3 Likes

:grin::grin:

1 Like

Well not all indians are dark you know…

4 Likes

Oh like well for the boy, go for some fun and energetic look (because you said he’s quite funny) and for the girl go for some dark colours (since you said she’s bossy and has an attitude)

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your suggestion!

2 Likes

Outfit ideas, (Note that these aren’t mine!)

c5ce7ef56adcb8c0c5a45aab0fdd57addd15de3f_2_622x500

2 Likes

Thank you so much! do I have to give credits though?

1 Like

If you use the girl credit @cookiedough on forum!

And if you use the boy credit @Clevertimes on forum :white_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes