Your opinion on school and teachers?

So recently I’ve been really struggling with school ~as you do~ Like there’s just been loads of work, and I literally cried over a maths quiz today ~I need to chill~

Anyways… I wanted to know if everyone else is doing ok? Do you feel like this too? Are you feeling as bad as me?

~Feel free to have a rant or leave some advice for those who are struggling~

Click meeee

:cupid::heart::yellow_heart::heartbeat::blue_heart::heartpulse::two_hearts::purple_heart::revolving_hearts::broken_heart::brown_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::black_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::white_heart::cupid::love_letter::kiss::heartbeat::heavy_heart_exclamation::heartbeat::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::brown_heart::heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::revolving_hearts::white_heart::black_heart::two_hearts::heartpulse::two_hearts::yellow_heart::heartbeat::heartpulse::heavy_heart_exclamation::orange_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::brown_heart::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_heart::heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::cupid::heart::yellow_heart::heartbeat::blue_heart::heartpulse::two_hearts::purple_heart::revolving_hearts::broken_heart::brown_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::black_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::white_heart::cupid::love_letter::kiss::heartbeat::heavy_heart_exclamation::heartbeat::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::brown_heart::heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::revolving_hearts::white_heart::black_heart::two_hearts::heartpulse::two_hearts:~you are amazing~ :revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_heart::heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::orange_heart::cupid::heart::yellow_heart::heartbeat::blue_heart::heartpulse::two_hearts::purple_heart::revolving_hearts::broken_heart::brown_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::black_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::white_heart::cupid::love_letter::kiss::two_hearts::heartbeat::heavy_heart_exclamation::heartbeat::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::brown_heart::heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::revolving_hearts::white_heart::black_heart::two_hearts::heartpulse::two_hearts::yellow_heart::heartbeat::heartpulse::heavy_heart_exclamation::orange_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::brown_heart::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_heart::heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::cupid::heart::yellow_heart::heartbeat::blue_heart::heartpulse::two_hearts::purple_heart::revolving_hearts::broken_heart::brown_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::black_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::white_heart::cupid::love_letter::kiss::heartbeat::heavy_heart_exclamation::heartbeat::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::brown_heart::heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::revolving_hearts::white_heart::black_heart::two_hearts::heartpulse::two_hearts::yellow_heart::heartbeat::heartpulse::heavy_heart_exclamation::orange_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::brown_heart::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_heart::heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heartpulse::gift_heart::black_heart:

7 Likes

I’m also beginning to feel a little overwhelmed, but I’ll just have to deal with it. School will be over in a little more than 18 weeks (Yes, I’m counting). I just try my best, but I don’t over do it.

4 Likes

Thanks for telling me! It’s nice to know I’m not the only one struggling with school work!

2 Likes

Yeah, school can be really stressful. Especially as of late. I have been having problems starting things or working on things for a long time. Luckily my teacher is super understanding, but I’m still falling behind in my other class because I spent 2-3 weeks not paying attention.

Just a heads up, I know you mean well, but not everyone is comfortable with being called queen

2 Likes

I know what you mean :roll_eyes:

I keep getting angry at myself everytime I get my days wrong or muddled up, this results in me looking for the wrong lesson and missing out on my actual lesson.

I can’t stop loosing focus either, being at home has too many distractions no matter where I am!

My temper has shortened whilst being at home, things frustrate me quicker and it doesn’t take anything long to equal in me to switching my emotions from happy to angry or from excited to bored (:

3 Likes

lol same girl. Being in school especially math class makes me want to claw my eyes out. Though honestly it’s not as bad as it could be because i enjoy online school rather than actually going into the building. But the work is still very overwhelming and there’s just so many assignments to do so I end up feeling stressed.

you’re definitely not alone :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

At least the teacher understands, some of my teacher are so cruel and they don’t care at all about mental health. Hope you’re doing well other than that!

Also, thanks for letting me know! I have changed it!

2 Likes

Thankyou for sharing! :gift_heart:

2 Likes

yes i agree w you!
i’m currently in lockdown so doing online learning and i definitely feel more comfortable doing online learning than being in the physical school environment but it definitely makes it harder to concentrate on the class. it just feels like a lot sometimes.

but u guys are all doing amazing!! keep going <3

2 Likes

Everyone in my class loves math except me, so it seems…lol, but school’s fine although I get distracted by stuff since I’m doing online learning. My teachers are nice.

2 Likes

Yeah. I suppose I prefer online learning rather than going to school but it is still hard. :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

2 Likes

I agree with you, sometimes it is hard to focus and you get distracted. :sparkling_heart:

Honestly? I’m so stressed since the end of my semester is rapidly approaching - the 25th and I still have quite a bit of work to do. Not to mention I’m transferring colleges so I have a little under a month to hand in all of that paperwork, and it has the inside of my brain screaming bc I might not even make the deadline :sad_panda:

Hate school, some teachers/professors are okay, and I especially hate the actual work part. I wish I could say it gets better but unfortunately it doesn’t, just try your hardest and be sure to take care of yourself. I have de-stressers I have to use often because sometimes school can be unbearable.

1 Like

Wish the best for you

1 Like

Math classes are the worst especially during the pandemic but I know you will make it thought. I had math class this semester and I’m so glad that I won’t have to learn math in @ 7AM in the morning

2 Likes

Classes are easy for me, I understand a lot of the stuff but I don’t have motivation to do the work so I have F’s :confused:

1 Like

I honestly just want to throw myself across the globe

1 Like

oh god my first day of highschool (2019) i came home balling my eyes out because we got an assignment and huge project for homework. then in yr 8 covid hit but we had the best class ever and were always annoying the teacher, the work was very hard though.

1 Like

Well, some of my teachers are so understanding. when I basically stop studying properly and hold my works for a week or more then my school can be soooo hard… I haven’t seen a person who has never done this, yet(not a regular study person) Anyway, take a short break and start study soon

1 Like

Thankyou! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like