Your Opinions On This Story?

Hi, so I’m writing a new story. It’s about a person who gets accepted to a school, but the school isn’t what it seems to be. The students are strange, and the new principal? Even stranger. I would like your opinions, please.

Naming a character?

• Keep the character’s original name
  • Type in a name

0 voters

Would you like to customize the character?

• Yes
  • Yes, but limited
  • No

0 voters

If the customization is limited, or none, what race would you like the character?

• Black
  • Mixed
  • Hispanic
  • Asian
  • Other (post what you suggest)

0 voters

Love interests?

• Male
  • Both male and female
  • Either one
  • None

0 voters

How long should the episodes be?

• 5 minutes
  • 10 minutes
  • 15 minutes
  • 20 minutes

0 voters

Questions:
What do you enjoy most in a story? Why?
What do you dislike in a story?
Who do you support in a story?
What tips do you have to create a good story?

Vote honestly, please.

Edit 4: Scroll down, and you will see the choices/poll for the character’s name. Vote here: Your Opinions On This Story?

2 Likes

1.)I really like when a story has a cliffhanger at the end of each chapter.
2.)When the author makes it too long and there’s nothing going on that would make me want to read more.
3.)I usually support my favorites like the mc or one of my favorite love interest.
4. My tip is that have fun and write what you want😉

1 Like

I enjoy stories with a fun supporting cast, quirky comebacks, but not stereotype sassy. I like this because this gives a bit more personality to the MC.

Assuming you are writing a mystery story, I will stick with mystery stuff I don’t like. I dislike forced romance, and I’d dislike if the cliff hangers are forced? A good example of forced I use, is when the MC returns home- and there’s someone in her house. Next episode it’s nothing. Like, that’s such a let down.

Who do I support in a story…? Hehe, #TeamVIllian. I mean, the MC is great and all, but I love it when I can relate to the villain :love_you_gesture:

I usually tell the new writers who ask me for tips is to strive for playing as a male / female option in the beginning as you bring in readers who prefer to read male-POV — I also want to give the tip to write a plot that you look forward to writing. Something you want to write, and enjoy doing. Or else, you’ll be burned out and have a story that won’t be completed.

Happy Writing loveyourself

4 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Np :grin:

1 Like

I thought I was the only one who could relate to the villain! I actually enjoy writing those characters.

1 Like

Do you use this criteria for your stories?

1 Like

I haven’t published my story

1 Like

Oh. What is it about?

1 Like

The lost heir
You are a lost princess from France bit what happens when you are kidnap by a mafia family. Raised to be an assassin os nothing like a princess so how will you adapt? Especially since nos you are forced to marry a prince for Italy or will you go for his brother?

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is related to story pitches and ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Interesting. You should publish it, it sounds unique.

1 Like

Thank you, Sydney.

1 Like

Thanks I will soon

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hope I helped in some way :heart:

2 Likes

Questions:
What do you enjoy most in a story? Why? I enjoy character development. Such as the villain turns out to be more likable than initially thought.
What do you dislike in a story? I dislike a story that has no choices at all.
Who do you support in a story? I support the underdog!
What tips do you have to create a good story? Write what you love!

1 Like

Thanks, Mom! I know you’re a great writer, too.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll make use of this!

1 Like

Aww my child is too good to me :sob::heartbeat:

1 Like