Your Pet as an Episode Character!

This afternoon I was looking at my dog and thinking how much her eyes looked like the Episode ones. One thing led to another and I had a while character that looked like her! Then I thought it would be fun to see what everyone’s pets would look like as Episode characters!

Share a picture of your pet and a picture of your pet in their Episode character form!

Here’s mine: <3
This is Willow. Her middle name is Pearl because she was born on Pearl Harbor Day. She’s funny, picky about dog food, and is a big chicken around other dogs. When she want human food, she gives us these big, wide eyes that make everyone bend to her will. :joy: Here is the human version of her:

She’s wearing a pink jacket because she has this pink snow jacket she wears when it’s snowing.

Time to see yours! Can’t wait to see the cute little pets turn into real-life Episode characters!

14 Likes

Ooh, I’m gonna try! I have birds so this is going to look pretty weird…

1 Like

Don’t worry! Maybe I should do one of my turtle…

1 Like

Oh, I’m not worried. I’m just thinking about how weird they’re going to look :joy:

3 Likes

I’ll give it a go once I finish my requests for the day (:

I’ll do both my cats & my dog (:

2 Likes

Here’s my turtle, Rocky. I can’t get a picture of him because he moves too much. :joy:
Here’s the human version of him, though:

He is an Eastern Painted Turtle and he has stripes of different colors on him (hence, the pants) and claws (the shoes). He is dumb to say the least, we put his food in his tank (he’s an aquatic turtle) and he’s wearing a necklace of him food and is still looking up at us for it. :joy:

4 Likes

You have a pretty fast turtle :rofl:

1 Like

I’m just going to tag people I know have/had pets:
@whitney99 @Briella.writes @alanal5 @daisyrodriguez @JustAPerson @the.fallen.archangel @coconvt @preciseaep @relle @Matilda_the_lovely

5 Likes

Yup. I said when I first got him, “Geez, I thought turtles were slow.” Apparently that’s tortoises.

This idea is so cool!

9 Likes

They really do look alike. I can really see the resemblance. (Okay, that’s just cool how alike they are)

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: my old dog looks just like me. But omg, I should do my cat. She ALWAYS looks angry!

6 Likes

How?!? That’s super cool. I wish my dog looked like me.

2 Likes

Lol. Why do cats always look so mad? :rofl:

2 Likes

I wish I knew :joy:

:white_heart::white_heart:

(Lighting’s rlly bad in first pic lol, u can’t rlly see her eyes)

8 Likes

How did you manage to match the lip color?
Really pretty, especially the eyes! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Okay so prepare your eyes this is going to look terrible

Kiwi

Kiwi is supposed to be a plus female, but they don’t have enough clothes… so yeah.

Sky

Making Sky is a little easier… he doesn’t look too bad

4 Likes

They really do look like their animal counterparts… :flushed:
I definitely wouldn’t have been able to pull that off. Good work!

1 Like

Can’t wait to do this!

1 Like