Your Pet Peeves?

People say it’s invented by Italy because of Marco Polo introducing noodles. Get history right!

1 Like

I’m Chinese and you guys know more than me! Genius! This should help on my history class too!

2 Likes

Holy shit. I’m a little drunk right now, so that statement actually confused me. Um…

Oh, but…um…are you welcome? You’re welcome in case this is an appreciative thing here. If not, I’m sorry I said something that didn’t make sense or something <3 <3 <3

1 Like

It means people need to stop assuming things and start learning the truth to see if these people are correct or not. If not, correct them.

Yeah! I agree! are you mad, tho, bro? I can’t tell if you’re mad

1 Like

Nope, I’m also a girl.:grin:

1 Like

OH dude! My bad! You know, I call everyone bro >.> or fam.

K, cool! Have a fantastic day <3 <3 <3 <3

1 Like

You too! And please be careful. Don’t want you to hurt yourself.

1 Like

Hahahahah!!!LOL! Thanks fam!! I already almost fell down the stairs today X’DDDDDD

2 Likes

when people boast about being vegan/vegetarian and make others feel bad for eating meat , I usually come back at them with this :

"YOU’RE JUST CHOOSING NOT TO EAT THE MEAT THAT HUMANITY OFFERS !" (this isn’t everything I think, just summed it up)

Like , honestly :expressionless:. Wether it’s a life choice or by force , you can’t shame people for eating meat . That also offends a lot of cultures that have some meats as their traditional foods .

5 Likes

YES OMG!

You can eat meat and be an animal lover at the same time.

Like I have a cat, doesn’t mean I would eat him. Vegans and vegetarians (militant ones of course) are insane af!

5 Likes

I get what you mean. Be that as it may, I’ve figured out how to manage it lol. in any case, at that point I begin cussing them out in spanish and after that they resemble “Okat you are!” like for what reason do I have to demonstrate it like wtf

Some people don’t eat meat because they are saying, “If you are treating animals in a cruel way, then what’s the point of eating them? They’re treated in poor condition, chemicals are dangerous, and it’s unnessecary!” My pet peev when it comes to food is that if they are doing animal cruelty, what the point of eating them?

1 Like
  • When people assume my race
  • CNN
  • Racists. Like, real racists
  • People who believe double standards
  • People who make jokes about something extremely serious
  • When people lie to my face. If you’re gonna lie do it right.
  • Fake and toxic people, especially on here. There’s too many of them
  • People who don’t wash their hands after using the bathroom
  • When the school bathrooms are just a mess
  • People who make fun of your music taste
  • People who smack gum
  • Sexist Muslims
  • People who stereotype others not like them
  • “You don’t like __? Kill yourself!1!11!!”
  • Attention seekers
  • People in general.
9 Likes

yes, people who smack their gum shouldn’t be allowed to chew gum. That makes me so annoyed.

1 Like

I don’t get why they do it anyway.

true. also, when people dont wash their hands after using the restroom. thats just disgusting.

1 Like

That’s nasty!

1 Like

I hate some stereotypes…

Like yeah we can all have our fun and Games but c’monnnnn Not all Americans are fat and like burgers and to be honest us brits dont ALWAYS have tea and crumpets.

Like i love tea (i can’t start my day without it) BUT CRUMPETS and us being posh are just a bit hmmmm
Some people in this country are the nicest you will ever meet and some are just plain rude :confused:

I 100% agree with the Mental Illness’s thing you said btw…I know someone who suffers from OCD and when people say Oh you’re so OCD you like cleaning i sit and look at them and really want to say…

Actually, OCD doesn’t mean Obsessive Cleaning disorder it means Obsessive COMPULSIVE disorder, Living with OCD is really hard too because you never know when it will strike, to solve it, it could be anything as simple as clicking your tongue,clapping your hands,clicking your fingers or coughing…if this task isn’t completed it sends the owner a dreadful rush of anxiety, this task CAN ALSO be cleaning thought

Or when someone takes the mic outta you when you have done nothing wrong like hun move on with your life,yeah my hair is black,yeah i like rock music and NO im not a goth or emo i just like it ok?

4 Likes

I hate when people stand right in the middle of the hallway and then gets pissed off if someone bumps into them. Like what do you expect?!

I also really dislike students who never do their work or are very disrespectful to the teacher. And then starts hating on the teacher because they’re telling you to do your work. Like there are some students in my ART class who literally does nothing and just sit around and talk. When the teacher tells them to do their work, they get pissy and says things like “I hate her” or “she’s so annoying”. Like wtf.

I also hate when a substitute teacher comes in, students think they can do what the heck they wanna do. One time, in my science class, there was this nice and sweet substitute and she gave us an EASY worksheet to do, so some people did it. And there were these “popular” kids who didn’t do it, and they were braiding hair or texting. And when the teacher told them to do it, one of the girls was like “OKAY! FINE, DAMN! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!”. The teacher didn’t say anything tho. She was way too sweet to say anything.

6 Likes