Your Pet Peeves?

IKR! I hate it! :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

When people constantly tell me (same people) “You have nice hair!”
“Can I touch it?”
“How did it get so long?”

4 Likes

I ended up being extremely rude to someone after that and I say really loudly “AHEM WAAWAAWAAWAAWAAWAAA LOLOLOL.” Then they stare at me

2 Likes

lmao it just bothers me when people are like “your hair is a mess do you even brush it” like curly hair and thick hair are a thing

2 Likes

lmao they always say that tho but
“OMG ITS SO CURLYYYY”
“how can a ‘white’ person have such curly hair!!!?”
Im like first off im not cOMPLETELY WHITE and Im technically biracial and EVERYONE can have really curly hair like wtf r u legally dumb

3 Likes

I’m Jamaican, but my dad and mother/ Granny has curly hair.

3 Likes

YAssssSSSSS

3 Likes

When people touch my hair without permission, I pulled out a book on my friend and was like “DID I SAY YOU COULD TOUCH ME?”

4 Likes

Like I CAN BARELY EVEN BRUSH THIS MESS SO SORRY I DONT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONSSS

4 Likes

honestly like boys wouldnt even get our struggle with hair :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I know right. I hate when they are like "then cut it all off or somethign " im like uhhh MY HAIR IS ONE OF MY TOP PRIDE AND JOYS

3 Likes

yeah one of my pet peeves is hair everywhere! i used to have very thick and long hair (up to my belly button) and it would get everywhere! and it bothers me sm and it still happens and my hair is up to my armpits!

2 Likes

Yeah same and its all thick and curly (still) and when i try to get trhough it immedietly if i cant brush through some I stop brushing all
sorry for ALL MY SPELLING ERRORS i shouldnt be up rn

2 Likes

lol its okay. honestly i should be up either. :joy: but also like after a week my hair like bundles into a giant hair bed on my brush! so annoying (wow i say “like” a lot)

2 Likes

omg samee

2 Likes

AND THEN I CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUgH SHAMPPOOO OR CONDITIONER TO WASH ALL OF MY HAIR!!!

2 Likes

IKR! like every shower is a hand full of shampoo and conditioner

2 Likes

I know and then people with straight a** hair tell me only to use a little like GIRL I cant NOT WASH MY hair like u dont even know the struggle. and then when people say a little is what you need bc it will get all of your hair… LIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2 Likes

also one of my pet peeves- when people say your hair is straight but its actually wavy, but a magical thing called a brush helps straighten it (a little bit)

2 Likes

Yeah i hate it tho when i brush it it gets wavy and frizzzy so I only brush my hair with my fingers for school days because I LOVE my curly hair. JUST NOT THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH TO HAVE MY PRETTY CURLS UGHH

2 Likes