Your Pet Peeves?

Yeah, and then denying they’re wrong, saying our evidence is irrelevant and incorrect!? NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT HAVING IT! :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Holy chocolate I need to focus on getting my absent assignments done instead of sit here on the forums and complain about how annoying people are! :joy:

1 Like

when teachers mark you tardy (unexcused) but you have a damn pass!!!

1 Like

Biting nails

3 Likes

Amen

2 Likes

When people frickin chew with their mouth open all loud I literally broke a pencil in half once

7 Likes

Yesssss :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lateness people smacking gum chewing with their mouths open my dog barking non stop for no reason and the freaking cold

4 Likes

people who use incorrect grammar. you should be at school or studying, not online???

4 Likes

I can’t stand it when people crinkle my paper! My friends know I can’t stand it so they do it with every sheet I get and it makes me so mad.:rage:

4 Likes

Not my biggest pet peeve, but I HATE when you step in something wet with socks on :woman_facepalming:t4:

5 Likes

Lol I HATE IT SOOOO MUCH

1 Like

When someone blasts their music really loud. It’s annoying, because it can disrupt you.

4 Likes

does this apply to people of all ages? because you do realize there is a lot of young people on the internet…?

1 Like

I don’t know where to begin but here’s one:

• When people get you involve with their relationship problems when it’s not yours to begin with. I had this ex friend who used to do this to me just because she constantly argue with her boyfriend like 24/7.

• When people label all white people as “racist” when anyone can be racist

• People who shove religion down your throat

• People who get dismissive. Like when you try to vent to someone, they respond with “Oh that sucks” or “k” and then change the topic

I don’t know what else but I will list more later on

4 Likes

oh god, i have so many pet peeves.

-crinkling water bottles. blegh.
-someone saying “times it by __” in math class. IT SHOULD BE SAID “MULTIPLY IT BY __”.
-“essays” with literally two paragraphs.
-unfinished sentences
-untidy table settings, desks, etc.

and the list goes on…

1 Like

no

2 Likes

Same here

1 Like

ignorant people

and people who think that everything they say is right

1 Like