Your Pet Peeves?

Bump : )

I’ve mentioned it before in this thread and I’ll mention it again-I dislike it when people don’t say thank you after you’ve helped them :roll_eyes:

2 Likes
  • Overly sensitive people, like, they get offended over EVERYTHING.
  • People who think if you disagree on one thing with them you’re ‘racist’ or ‘homophobic’ or something.
  • When so called ‘friends’ always have something bad to say about you.
7 Likes

Soulmate :grinning:

+1 to what u said.

Some else

• When people put their words into my mouth. If you want to know what I think or mean - ask me, don’t imagine.
  • Olives on pizza. Or anywhere else.
3 Likes

My God. This assault on olives.

@NELIDA is dying_violent

1 Like

:DDD Fun fact. I mentioned that I hate olives 4 times on Forums. And I assure you - this is not the limit :DDD

1 Like

:DDD FUN FACT! I’m going to jump off a cliff!! X’D

1 Like

Also, WHO EVEN PUTS OLIVES ON PIZZA???

That’d piss me off, too, honestly ^^’

2 Likes

Finally you came to your senses ^^
For a moment I got afraid that I’m the only voice of reason here.

1 Like

Olives are delicious, fam. Just not on pizza.

I like black olives…just…by themselves ^^’

1 Like

Yikes. Black olives have the same effect on me as a large amount of alcohol on empty stomach. Just faster, and not so fun.

1 Like

the first one is so trueeee i hate it when people walk slowly and I’m like um… can you move outta my way pleasee?
the fifth and sixth one also

when people just randomly stop in the middle of the hallway, keep walking or get out of the way.

1 Like

I think there’s more on my Pet Peeves list:

• When someone eats with their mouth open. Like okay, I can see the food that is on your plate. No need to open your mouth and show me what you’re eating. Such poor manners.

• When the food is so oily that you’ll need kitchen towel to take off the excess oil i.e. samosas, pakoras, churros

• When someone says that you look like a certain person you can’t stand because you know it’s an insult

• When someone talks to me when I got music on

• When someone tells me to “get over it” when I’m going through a really bad depression

• When someone tells me to talk about something especially something that upsets me but I tell that person I really don’t want to talk about but keeps insisting

• When someone tries to make me change my preferences in a man

• When I paint my nails but goes messy when you need to scratch your head

• When my eyeliner goes uneven

• When someone lectures me on how I should schedule my work out at the gym

• When Pick Me girls start throwing other girls under the bus for liking certain things that are girly

• When someone asks me about my personal life. Just go away, please!

• When no one washes their hands after covering their mouth from sneezing or coughing or touching anything gross

5 Likes

How are perfectionist and OCD different? I think it’s just the same. Just that one is more organized and 100% anxiety over disorganized places. Don’t get it.

um. OCD is a freaking MENTAL DISORDER and it’s WAYYY more serious than being a perfectionist

6 Likes

Uh…oh. Right! I thought they were the same. But now it makes more sense! I’m not very good with contrasting mental illness. Some people say I have ADHD. Clearly, no. Just anxiety.

2 Likes

ok, that’s good that you got it mixed up. I thought you were just being insensitive.

3 Likes

I’m usually sensitive. My pet peeve is when boys keep being rude to me because I’m Chinese! That is racist, actually, because I am also part Korean(1%), Mongolian((3.4%), and Native American! In SS class in 6th grade when doing China, the boys kept doing an accent that is not Chinese. Also, the pinkie is not the middle finger in China. So, racism is my top pet peeves.

4 Likes

If someone is racist enough, or just because for no good reason. Fun fact, pizza is actually Greek. Pizza only was invented by the Greeks, NOT Italy.

I don’t know why you replied t me, LOL, I’m guessing it is an accident, maybe?

And pasta also wasn’t invented by Italians ^^’ but Chinese. But Italians, since we’re awesome, perfected both of them ^^ <3 <3

3 Likes