Your preference - ink or limelight?

Hello!

This is simple, I’m just curious and want to know what type of art style you prefer more and why!

Which one do you prefer?
  • Ink
  • Limelight

0 voters

11 Likes

LL. Why? bcz duh its better . when ink characters laugh and do animations they look like they’re gonna throw up. Not saying that LL is really good but its at least better than ink

6 Likes

LL, they get updated every Thursday and i think their animations and food and clothings look more realistic although Ink has more important clothings like a full hospital wear etc LL is still getting updated so we never know what we get :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smile:

7 Likes

I haven’t played an ink story in such a long time… they’re animations are very stiff ;(

6 Likes

I didn’t know thye get regularly updated! Yeah, I agree!

2 Likes

Yea i tried writing a ink story once but it just not my style

3 Likes

When i downloaded epi LL was already on the road :joy: so i didnt have to read ink :relieved::sunglasses: just read My Episode Lover and completed many chaps of it idk how

3 Likes

Oh yes they get updated every Thursday like today probably at 1:00 pm or 2:30 pm :innocent:

2 Likes

The ink animations look weird. They’re funny but look w e i r d

5 Likes

Exactly the laughing animation creeps me out :smiley: but it’s nice i guess

4 Likes

I prefer LL cuz of the characters feature, more outfits and better animations

1 Like

NFJSKDFHSDFJK UM NO.

ink characters are GORG. the animations will always be better than LL’s. LL literally RUINED one of my fav ink animations when they re-made it.

ink boys are hotter & thas on pur. ink girls are badasses and thas on pur.

ink clothes are meh, and i do like LL’s clothes better, but i mean i still love ink.

this is probably because i grew up reading episode when ink was new, so i read classic and ink and liked ink better.

i don’t think that i’ll ever LOVE LL the way that other people do and that’s okay.

AND LL characters all have like soft baby faces idk they just IDK OKAY.

overall, i think that ink will always be better, more iconic, and have more badass looking characters. :pregnant_woman:t2:

4 Likes

the laughing animation is hot :stuck_out_tongue:. too me at least

2 Likes

YES YES I AGREE PLS. wait also what animation are u talking about?

2 Likes

LMAOBTVTGGVVV :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 8.29.06 AM Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 8.27.42 AM

WHY. ARE. HER. EYES. OPEN.

5 Likes

LMAFKJSFLDUJHSD

it looks hot on girls & the guys too like DOIFHDFKSDJF

1 Like

PLSSSSSSSSSSS THE LL ONE IS SO WEIRD. I HATE HOW THEY OPEN THEIR MOUTHS IN IT TOO.
erm yes this is a complete sentence

3 Likes

YESSSS EXACTLYYYYYY. like okay im not just gonna shit ALL over LL, but i meannnnnnn … the boy characters just arent as hot …

LEMME SHOW Y’ALL WHAT IM TALKING ABT AND TELL ME WHICH GUY IS HOTTER.

actually imma make a whole thread abt it-

3 Likes

IN MY opinion i think LL boys are hawter :hot_face: :hot_face:

4 Likes