Your views on Mafia stories!

Its not gonna be asked on Italy or Spain or any of these countries because I know they have been used in many stories :sweat::blush:

Hamilton (Canada, near Toronto) has a ton of Mafias, if you were looking for different places.

1 Like

Yeah I was planning to do something different I’m tired of hearing Italian Mafia Spanish you know I want it to stand out instead of being stereotypical :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

It’s mostly gonna be about superheros hahah :joy:

1 Like

Then I suggest you do not use the word “mafia”, because it is directly linked to Italy, since the word is Italian

1 Like

Oki I understand where your coming from I’m sorry if what I said on this topic made you feel anyway also there is not just Mafia in Italy and in Spain there is others aswell so I’m pretty sure it’s not bad

1 Like

Look, I stand by the whole ‘write whatever you want’ statement. But me personally, it’s not something that will ever peak my interest enough for me to read it, let alone complete the whole story. It’s too overdone and it’s just not the type of stories I’m into.

Plus, a lot of them romanticise this mafia lifestyle and are extremely unrealistic portrayals of what the mafia lifestyle is. A mafia boss is not just a young hot guy in a suit who sits in a dark room and smokes cigarettes. There’s way more too that, and it’s definitely something I could never promote to my followers. I just wouldn’t feel comfortable doing that.

Maybe if I could find a mafia story that is realistic and isn’t romanticising the lifestyle, I may just give it a read. But I have yet to see one

7 Likes

I agree girl definitely !

1 Like

Yeah it’s not all romantic you fall in love with someone who kills people for a living

1 Like

what’s the story about? if it isn’t romantizacing than it’s okay i think

1 Like

So it’s about these superheros that support the communites and stop amfia bosses and stuff not romantic Mafia it’s more a fantasy but I want it kinda real life including the bad guys as Mafia Bose’s :blush:

1 Like

its okay than. i love it

1 Like

Thank you sm :heart:

1 Like

i’m not a big fan of them for a lot of reasons, but if you don’t encourage any form of abuse then it’s okay.

1 Like

I’m really glad to see someone writing a mafia story that’s aware of these things though, Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

do. your. research.

mafia isnt all fun & games. check the threads on forums that talk about them. make sure to portray it correct

Please refrain from mafia stories unless you are portraying them accurately
Check out these helpful threads about mafia stories

2 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: