Yuke's and Kendall's clothes/character shop! (CLOSED)<3

Of course! Do you want the same pants with every outfit?

1 Like

Uh…sure.

Also what pants is the character wearing in this picture?

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry, I have 1 last question! You want the white pants in every outfit?

I’m sorry for asking so much questions!

1 Like

No. You can do whatever color you choose! Anything darker is perferred but you can do whatever color you want.

It’s really not a problem. :blush:

1 Like

Okay, I’ll do it right now! It should be done in a few minutes.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Here you go!

Outfits

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Request 1

• INk or LL: LL
  • Male or female: Female
  • Amount of outfits: 6
  • Character’s personality (shy, smart, mean…) and Clothing type (Casual, professional, mean girl…) : being six outfits give a specific “stereotype” to them, like one can be a shy sweet girl, other a smart and professional one, u know :wink:?
  • Extra details (Glasses, freckles, scars…) : If you think it adds to the outfit u can add glasses, but not any other extra details.

Request 2

• INk or LL: LL
  • Male or female: Male
  • Amount of outfits: 6
  • Character’s personality (shy, smart, mean…) and Clothing type (Casual, professional, mean girl…) : The same thing applies for these boys.
  • Extra details (Glasses, freckles, scars…) : The same, only glasses if you feel like it.

I know they’re a lot to do but take your time, no rush needed. I just asked so many cos I really fell in love with your examples :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Okay! I’ll try to make them as fast as possible! But do you mean that the outfits have to decide the characters personality? :heart:

No, well…what I want is to the outfits to have different vibes, you know? To ease the work, I just stereotyped them, but do as you wish. I just want them to be different somehow from one another :smile::wink::relaxed:

Okay, I can 't do it right now, but you will still get them today!

It’s all fine. Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sorry it took me so long, but here are your female outfits, I’ll start with male ones soon!

Female outfits

1 Like

They’re sooo amazing, thank you so much, it was so damn worth:laughing: the time :two_hearts::grin::yum: Take your time with the boys

1 Like

I’m sorry that I didnt send the boys, Im almost ready with them!

1 Like

No problem, thank u girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like