Azrael
Samuel
Jake
Robert
Michael

5 Likes

So true i hate these names :joy:

1 Like

Over billion names in the world, but somehow Ace, Axel, or Hunter is always the names I see :joy:

3 Likes

totally bookmarking this! thank you, ive been struggling to choose decent names fory characters.

2 Likes

Thank you for listing names that aren’t used as much. I know there is a lot of good names out there but I’m usually to lazy to go through lots of google searches but now all I need it to go here!

But yes those names seem to be used in like almost every cliche story it’s nice to have some other options now! (Not that there wasn’t already but yeah)

2 Likes

I have some suggestions:

Girls

Zoe
Erin
Chloe
Yola
Angeli
Giselle
Kati
Elena
Helen

boys

Daniel
Kevin
Keith
Konstantin
Sam
John
Joseph
Chad
Ross

5 Likes

Bless you, @ZADDY.

1 Like

@ZADDY what about unisex names?

2 Likes

Cameron
Raven
Jojo
Vick (… I guess)

2 Likes

I haven’t heard this names besides Hunter and Braxton until I started reading Episode. And yeah, I’ve read 2 with Landon. 1 with Hunter, 2 with Axel and 1 with Jax. What is with that?

They aren’t even that interesting of names. Now, Hebrew names…those are lovely, lovely, names.

Jedidiah
Zephaniah

^ my favorite names ever, honestly

Isaiah
ANYTHING that ends in -iah! <3 <3

One of my favorite names ever is Matthias, too. Do not understand why anyone would ruin the name Matthias with something like Matt. Matt…? Such a boring name, why do we even capitalize it? XD

Every time someone is named Matthew, I’m like, nah. You’re name is Matthias. That’s how it was meant to be. XDXD (Most Matt’s don’t mind, and I ask before calling them Matthias if they’d mind before doing it) But I seriously do it!

I saw somewhere Aria was a cliche name for a female, but it is technically a unisex name and I like the idea of a guy being named Aria. IDK why and maybe it’s weird, but oh well. XD

3 Likes

I always try to switch boy names and girl names idk lol, basically unisex stuff :joy:
Aiden
Ares
Wes
Zekei
Yeah idk I’m guilty for being one of those lazy people. I just search up “unique male/ female names” on google and bam.

2 Likes

Yes, I guess it’s Important to choose accurate and realistic names to not offend anyone. Idk if it’s just be but whenever I see an asin male character in a story their name is always Chung/Chang, some people might see things like this offensive for instance. Anyways, it’s great that you’ve brought awareness to names since it’s actually also a big part of the characters personality.

Some names that I love:

• Michelle (MC in my story haha, I feel like this name can have such attitude if used right)
  • Robin (Great unisex name, I don’t only see this name for “tomboys” but also for poised ladies that need an unique twist)
  • Victor
  • Suzanne
  • Fatima (This is an Arabic name that I feel isn’t too cliche, I think it’s beautiful and hopefully it’s realistic and not offensive too :sweat_smile:)
  • Joline
  • FLORENCE (I love this name, especially if the shortening Flo is used by the character’s friends :heart_eyes:
  • Silk (Unique name if used on the right character. Sometimes I feel like overly unique and not realistic names such as Lunabelle and Moondust are just try hard and annoying, but that is probably just me haha)
  • Rita
  • Leon
3 Likes

A few names i like

girls
Bloom
Jinx
Scarlett
Blaze
Whitney
Isabel

boys
Andrew
Camden
Adonis
Zeek
Zeus
Taylor

3 Likes

I have some suggestions for unisex names!

Avery
Bailey
Cameron
Charlie
Chris
Corey
Devon
Eli
Hayden
Jordan
Max
Morgan
Ray
Reagan
Riley
Taylor

2 Likes

Does anyone have any girl bully names?

1 Like

Bridget
Astrid
Becka
Lauren
Chloe
Nora
Heather
Naomi
Clara
Rachel
Paula
Vanessa
Scarlet

(no offense to anyone who has any of these names, they’re just names from brat female characters in shows/books/anime’s I watch)

3 Likes

Thank You

and what is with trying to make bad boys name as dumb as possible like dafuq
i read a story with a guy CALLED HELLFIRE.

who is called HEllFiRe

H E L L F I R E

if you are please call me at

tf NOBODY IS CALLED HELLFIRE THEREFORE NO NEED TO CALL ME PERIODT.

okay but seriously.
What happened to the days where names meant something? Now people are using dumbass names that NOBODY has. I’m all good with unique names, but when you try and step into the cliche and unique box and mash them up. no.

6 Likes

THIS POST SAVED ME AHAHA

(Thanks, by the way…)2

Some edit: Can i…use these names, for stories that won’t be on Episode? (NOT the cliche names, of course.)

1 Like

Sure I don’t care. I didn’t invent names :joy:

2 Likes