ZADDY’S Name Generator 🎉*UPDATED!*

Niiiiiice one. When I have to come up with names I don’t just google common names, which is not bad too. I think about where my character is coming from, maybe he/she is from Ireland, or Greece or wherever. So I go into their common names. Be creative folks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay it’s so hard to come up with names (full names) that suit each other. Like we all have that problem once at least when you can’t decide what to name your character. And even if you do have a name you need to search a last name that goes with it. It’s a bit tiring. So maybe someone can help a poor girl out by suggesting full names for characters?

1 Like

Mia Salinas
Emma Arnold
Kelly Strong
Elly Jordan
Mckeyla McAlister
Sarah Feng
Claire Bloom
Sally Grace
Jennifer Hollister

(THESE ARE GIRL NAMES)

5 Likes

Thanks. They’re cool and actually quite useful.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

You too.

1 Like

I might be able to give some suggestions. What nationality are the main characters?

2 Likes

They live in New York.

2 Likes

I’ll do boy names since she did girl names:
First names:
Michael
Daniel
Lucas
Alexander
Logan
Jack (A classic)
Oliver
Nathan
Luke
Levi
Scott
Leo
Connor
Parker
Mateo
These are popular first names in New York and I tried to avoid the common names on Episode but still sound catchy.
Surnames:
(I know they sound rather common, but many people on Episode’s last names are very fancy)
Brown
Anderson
Jones
Williams
Miller
Davis
Lee
Martin
Lewis
Clark
Leroy
Vincent
Damen
Pier
Harris
Hall
Baker
Mitchell Phillips
Campbell
Some of these are popular New York surnames.

5 Likes

I refer you to Zaddy’s name generator thread! Don’t know how to link stuff because I’m retarded, but I’m sure it’ll pop up if you search for it. Unfortunately there are no last names there, but a lot of regular names for sure! :blush:

3 Likes

Aha, must be this one, no?

ZADDY’S Name Generator tada

I’ll go check it out as well!

3 Likes

Yes, that’s the one! Thank you hehe, and yes you should totally check it out!

3 Likes

That name exists :sparkles::scream: WOW

3 Likes

Diamond is also unisex.

2 Likes

@SinaoMua

2 Likes

When listing cliché “bad boy” names, you legit forgot to include names like Mason, Noah, Alec and Liam. Seen them in countless stories, still keep seeing them. Seriously, it ain’t even funny anymore.

As for unique names, I needed a good amount of time to either find or come up with some of my own to use in my (still experimental) stories.

Some examples here

Female:

• Sariyah
  • Raegan
  • Nikoline
  • Synthie
  • Shaaya

Male:

• Sethery
  • Shawnel
  • Tyrell
  • Evett
  • Salim

Let those be a couple examples/inspirations for you to find or create unique names, even from common ones.

(& no, please don’t just copy those names off here, I tried hard af to come up with something as unique as I could and I reaaally can’t be bothered to find another set of replacements for these k thanks.)

3 Likes

Can someone gives me LOTS of surnames?

1 Like

These are my favorite sites to find some if I need some:

SurnamedB

BehindTheName

6 Likes

Bump?

bump!

1 Like