Zara appreciation Thread 💖

@Epi.milkyway you are such an amazing person and friend, you do so much for everyone, way more than you get credit for. You are one of the kindest, welcoming, empathetic, funny, beautiful, smart and determined people i have ever met! You make everyone smile on the group chats and you always help everything come together! I hope you recognize how much we all truly love and appreciation you! WE LOVE YOU QUEEN :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Tags 💖

@eilyk
@minnehaaa
@Problematic_Patrick
@appleqrl
@mothatrucka
@anon54207210
@keiji
@sofia2
@Chocolate_Mama

Sorry if you didn’t wanna be tagged

12 Likes

we luvvv you zara ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@Epi.milkyway
Zara, you’re beautiful, sweet, smart, and amazing person :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you deserve the world. You do so much for the sisters, we were so grateful we have you! You make me smile! I’m soooo happy I got to talk you. Also sorry I’m a bit crazy, I’m the weirdo who believes in a flat Earth :crazy_face: new theory: there’s no earth and we’re in a video game :joy: you bring us together and we couldn’t ask for a better friend and I couldn’t ask for a better wifey! Love you :kissing_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

@Epi.milkyway

My long-ish paragraph for one of my best friends that I’ve met on the forums :sob::heartbeat:

Zara, you’re one of the kindest and most caring people I’ve met on the forums, even one of the first. I still remember how I met you, we were both added to that massive dirty PM with others and we started talking more and more, joining more and more PMs together :laughing:
Then eventually, we became good friends, so many funny things have happened to us both on the forums and Germafartaholic will always be our thing :relieved:
You always know how to make me laugh, and you’re where for me when I’m down. You’re so relatable, the same things always happen to us both :sweat_smile:
Ahhh, the Elimination Game sksksksk that’s where some of the memories were made and also some of the enemies :wink: Remember I will always protecc you from those meanies :triumph:
GainEs, sId, p3d1sh3ll and g3rm4 can go suck it :kissing::v:
Not to mention the amount of times we’ve been silenced together :woman_facepalming:t2::rofl:
I LOVE YOU SO FKN MUCH MY LIL QUEEN DONT YOU EVEN FORGET THAT, ILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT :heart::heart::heart:
You’ll always be my bestie, we’ve made so many memories together on the forums so far, I’m so grateful for you. :heartpulse:

5 Likes

@lvqbrl @xetic @coco.xhic

5 Likes

you guys out here w long paragraphs i cant even write a sentence

4 Likes

Love u girl, you were always kind to me and invited me to all these crazy chats Lolll.
And ofc thank u for providing me with tea. :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

@Epi.milkyway Um idk how to convey emotions rip, but you’re really fun and I really love having you apart of your little group and the shenanigans that happen. You’re a really sweet person (sometimes :smirk:) and I’m sure people trust you very much because of that. Ilyyy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Omgggg @Epi.milkyway idk how to show/express my love for you because you’re legit my Muslim sister and ilysm. You’re such a fun and kind and lovable person to talk with. ILY BBY!! :heart_eyes::kiss: you’re so sweet and I’m glad to call u my bsffFF

2 Likes

@Epi.milkyway my first best friend – ilysmmm/

1 Like

@Epi.milkyway, you’re amazing and you probs know that, but I’m gonna say it anyway :wink::grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

1 Like

@The_Corgi_Queen: Thank you sm for this! ilysm :sob:
@minnehaaa, @anon71852408, @keiji, @Problematic_Patrick, @eilyk, @mothatrucka, @sofia2, and @xetic ilygsm for these awesome paragraphs :sob: This made my mood happy today

9 Likes

Awh Yass BBy

1 Like

love you too - zara :gift_heart:

1 Like

:hugs::hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love you too Zara! Btw you missed all the tea with Gaines :shushing_face::shushing_face:

2 Likes

Omg thanks for letting me know

1 Like

@Epi.milkyway:

I know we only met a few weeks back but you have been one of my best friends since then. You are so relatable and we connect so easily. Your one of the only people to understand my struggles and relate. You are kind, funny, sassy, caring, kind and of course an amazing hoe!!! :revolving_hearts: I honestly don’t regret meeting you and when you leave the forums I will miss you sooo much. You make an amazing moderator, you lift my spirits when I’m sad and you always are there for me. Ilysm!!! :weary::lips::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::gift_heart:

1 Like

Thank sm Shana and I don’t regret meeting you as well! Ilyt as well bestie! :kissing_heart: You’ll get an appreciation thread for me hehe

1 Like

I love you more! :lips: Lmao I don’t deserve an appreciation thread. :sweat_smile:

1 Like