Zara's Art Shop :))

Hi girl, you are really talented. :two_hearts:
It is okay if I request an outro?

2 Likes

of course! It could take a bit longer than usual since a few others requested.

2 Likes

Hi! What’s your hairstyle and color?

1 Like

I knew I forgot something :joy: It’s High Ponytail (Chestnut)

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

No worries, take as much time you need :two_hearts:

Here are the infos :arrow_down:

Character Style (LL, Ink): Ink
Character Details (Male) :arrow_down:
Body: Tan
Brow Shape & Color: Thin arch black
Hair Style & Color: Long bangs & Charcoal
Eye Shape & Color: Stoic Almond & green
Face Shape: defined triangle
Nose Shape: button
Lip Shape & Color: uneven & toffee
Character Outfits* (plus details like freckles or piercings!):Black Racing Shirt , lady rose tattoo (rose), Ripped punk pants(not that you need this).

This is for the female character :arrow_down::
Character Style (LL, Ink): ink
Character Details (face shape, skin tone, etc):
Body: Tan
Brow Shape & Color: Defined natural
Hair Style & Color: beach wave, black
Eye Shape & Color: upturned feline, taupe
Face Shape: oval
Nose Shape: elven
Lip Shape & Color: full round, taupe
Character Outfits*:String Tank Top (Dusty Purple), Grey Bikini Halter Bottom (Slate Grey)
Background: can you use the one you used exactly for the “This story uses sounds…” example please, as well as the blurry effects :slight_smile:
Pose: Also the exact same as the “This story uses sounds” one please (both characters).
Since this is for an outro, would you please add “Thanks for Reading.” somewhere on there that you think would look nice.

Thank you so much once again, keep up the good work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here:

1 Like

Here:

2 Likes

One last thing, I searched up the clothes Black High waisted jeans and Clear Wayfarer glasses and I couldn’t find them. Do you have other outfits?

1 Like

The pants are high waist jeans new and when you search up the glasses it’s just clear wayfarer :two_hearts: If you still can’t find them let me know and I’ll send a replacement outfit.

1 Like

Thank you💕

1 Like

Here you go:

1 Like

I love it :heart_eyes: Thank you. The only thing is that the hair color is on there but not the hair and the eyes are taupe :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oh, sorry. I’ll change it!

1 Like

Here!:

2 Likes

It’s perfect :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

Ahhhhh I’m so sorry for taking so long, I had a few things come up and got soo distracted, :sweat_smile: anyways, here you go!:

Tell me if you want me to change anything! :blush:

1 Like

Can I please request an Outro if so here are the details :slight_smile:

Could it say “ thanks for reading!”
And The rest could be random but I just wanted to say that the two characters that I gave are twins lol

1 Like

Okay!

1 Like