🌸 Zepherine's Free Art Giveaway! 🌸

Hello again! :blob_hearts:
I have been away from Episode for quite some time (9 months I think), and finally I have returned.

So, to get me back into the swing of things and to celebrate the 700+ readers I have accumulated on my unfinished story that I also forgot about, I will be making an art piece for free for one of you!
The piece can include up to 2 characters of your choice, with any kind of background or pose, Ink or Limelight.

I will be choosing the winner at random, all you have to do is follow my Instagram and comment below something that makes you happy and why! :avocado_love:
The winner will be announced in 12hrs from the time this is posted.

Good luck! :llama: :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Hii! Well One thing that makes me happy is dancing!! I’ve been doing that for sooo long so it’s the only thing! Since I was 2 years old haha. I remember placing stuffed animals in my room like audience and just dancing for hours haha. I think it makes me happy because When you dance you can create your own world, your own style and it’s just a great way to forget about allll the bad things that’s happening.

1 Like

One thing that makes me happy is writing my story on episode! It’s very fun being able to write characters and give them personalities, etc. I’ve written several stories however none of them are published, but I feel really confident about this one and am very excited to release it when it is ready!

1 Like

omg hi- i don’t have instagram so i can’t enter, unfortunately. but hiiiiii- you’ve been gone for so long omg

2 Likes

One thing that makes me happy is making other people happy if I don’t benefit from it. I feel like it’s important to make everyone feel special! Because I know what it’s like ya know? So, helping is one thing I love doing! :joy: :heart:

1 Like

What makes me happy is helping others, i love knowing that at the end of the day I made a positive impact on someone’s life and the aid that I give them, they can share that with others so knowledge spreads :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Food makes me happy because it tastes good.

1 Like

Welcome back to Episode!!

I really like views of trees :3 There’s definitely something magical about a forest, at least to me.

Just followed your insta <3 im the “nah fam” one

1 Like

OMG UR BACK OMG DJSKDKDOEKNRJRXIXKSSKSKSS :new_moon_with_face::heart_eyes:

I like music and art. Both can be therapeutic and relaxing for me. I also love rain, if it rains my mood immediately boosts :pleading_face:

1 Like

of course you can my dear! I’ll add your name into the choosing hat
missed you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I just stalked your IG, you have become so talented :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The winner is @raindrvps ! :avocado_love:

I’ll DM you shortly

Thank you for everyone who entered and for telling me all the things you love, it’s so important to remember the things that make you happy :blob_hearts:

I’ll probably end up doing another one of these giveaways some time in the near future; so keep in touch!

3 Likes

YAY! Ekkkkkkk! Thank chu thank chu :sob: :heart::heart:

1 Like

ily :sneezing_face:

1 Like