šŸ–¤ ā­ Zest Galaxy ART SHOP! (DRAWN COVERS, PFP, INTRO AND MORE!) (CLOSED)

ill accept when i finish my current requests

5 Likes

Thank you, take all the time needed

3 Likes

bump! :black_heart:

2 Likes

@SWEET_MELODY can i request cover!, I want the title Saying Breaking Mr. Popular and my character looks like this

![Screenshot 2021-07-24 10.37.41 PM|690x387](upload://yTL9Zz3I9HeFp9KKegbWPJtUQ6m.png) And Here How My Other Character looks ![Screenshot 2021-07-24 10.39.03 PM|690x387](upload://1mpafVmDSRSIZtElkeWD7KhWbis.png) And here how i want them to pose ![84065ff5b4942c5d666c6dad2c66511ed064ba3a|500x500](upload://iPWGpP3DoVfg8CgPtDcVNtkrrCi.jpeg) and The title on side just like it please and thank you and i wont thread hop idc how long it takes! the longer the better the art!
2 Likes

the photo hasnt been uploaded! try again please?

2 Likes

oh okay

3 Likes

@SWEET_MELODY can i request cover!, I want the title Saying Breaking Mr. Popular and my character looks like this

And here how i want them to pose

and the story is breaking Mr. Popular

3 Likes

can i request you bc i think melody is not here

4 Likes

I m sorry but I canā€™t accept anymore requests rn I have too many pending requests you can either wait or request from someone else :pensive::blush:

5 Likes

Okay Thatā€™s Fine!

4 Likes

:blush:

3 Likes

@SWEET_MELODY is it okay if i ask somebody in this art shop to do it for me?

3 Likes

of course no problem :blush:

4 Likes

Life somebody Different

3 Likes

Thank You have nice day!

4 Likes

u too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

umā€¦ heheā€¦ i donā€™t know myself how to make proper coversā€¦ thatā€™s why I asked here lolā€¦ but there are more workshops and artists who do free arts, you can find them under art resources in creatorā€™s corner

3 Likes

Okay Thank You!

4 Likes

Mention not!

3 Likes

Everyone in the workshop Thanks For Your time Since the ppl i asked was busy or couldnā€™t i shall ask another workshop if that Fine Have nice day and god bless You!

3 Likes