Zodiac Art Competition! šŸŒŒ

So, thanks to the wonderful, @Linlin330. Iā€™ve gotten the inspiration to start up this competition!

This competition is gonna be a bit longer because instead of seasons like in @Linlin330 competition, Iā€™m gonna be doing zodiac/star signs.

Which means that there is gonna be 12 rounds! One for each star sign!

Each round, one person (unless we get a lot of people) will get eliminated. Judges are yet to be decided so if u wanna be a judge (obviously u canā€™t be a judge and enter) then feel free to either PM me or @RainyDay in the thread below.

There isnā€™t really a prize but I might give the winner(s) a shout out in my next story.

RULES!:

1. Donā€™t go hating other peeps gorgeous work cause I will block you from this thread and you will be disqualified!

2. I donā€™t think I should have to say this butā€¦ NO BULLYING! Like seriously I will bring my wraith done on you and block you and guess whatā€¦ Youā€™ll get disqualified!

3. If I find that you are copying another personā€™s workā€¦ Clap You. Clap Will. Clap Get. Clap Disqualified. Same goes for cheating.

3.b. Just to clarify that using figure bases does not count as copying or cheating as long as you credit the artist. I would prefer it if in PMs that you give me a copy of the base figure you used if you used one, so that if for example you canā€™t find who made I can find it for you.

Hereā€™s an example if you donā€™t know what one is:

Summary

This particular one was made by Rika Dono.

1. Coming here just to steal others art is not okay for ANY reason (if the person who made gave you permission to use it then thatā€™s different) If youā€™ve come here to do that then :door:<-- hereā€™s the door, donā€™t let it hit you on the way out. I take this seriously and will report you so itā€™s not gonna do you any favours!

Important information!

Each round will be about a week long. Let me know before hand if you need more time!

You can post your entries here but you can PM me if you prefer.

Hereā€™s the link to @Linlin330 's competition: Seasons šŸ Round Contest

I will @ everyone who join the first theme soon!

And Good Luck!

12 Likes

Sounds fun :laughing:

1 Like

Hey boo love it!! Joining :heart: Also just so this becomes more popular you should change the title to Zodiac Art Competition! Just so it sounds more interesting. Also boo when is the deadline for the first round .?

1 Like

Sounds fun. Do I have to use digital art or could I do traditional?

1 Like

I love zodiac signs :blush: I remember that I did some a year ago traditionally. I donā€™t know If I am going to be able to enter due to other contests and requests and commissions, but I am going to let you know as far as it is clear :sparkles:
I actually wanted to say that using a pose you find as a reference is copyright free. Poses canā€™t be claimed as your own. You only need to credit them when you are using one or other elements from the reference e.g the hair, clothing etc. I always see that people want credit for poses but thatā€™s a joke. Then I could say you all need to credit Leonardo da Vinci for his vitruvian man because you draw humans.

1 Like

Sounds fun. Iā€™m in

1 Like

Iā€™ll join! When is the first round?

1 Like

Either

1 Like

It will be announced some time tomorrow

1 Like

I might join. Depends on if youā€™re okay with me submitting without coloring anything.

1 Like

Might join sounds like fun :innocent:

2 Likes

Do i pick my own zodiac sign ?

1 Like

Welcome to the community :heart:

1 Like

What ever style or way you like! As long as it has something to do with episode.

1 Like

No it will be assigned

1 Like

As there isnā€™t very many of you guys there wonā€™t be twelve rounds but weā€™ll keep going till we have a winner!

First round isā€¦ Drum roll

Sagittarius :sagittarius:!

Because Iā€™m a Sagittarius!

Also our new judge is @anon25704195 !

@jazzysab13
@Linlin330
@WritingAndRoses
@CelestialMoon
@Anamarie
@paigebarr
@Life2

Remember the dead line is in one week but if you need more time please let me or @anon25704195 know before the deadline! If you have any questions check the info Iā€™ve already put cos Ur answer might be there but if not donā€™t be afraid to PM or @RainyDay !

4 Likes

Yay!! Im a Sagittarius too!!!

1 Like

I donā€™t draw in the episode styleā€¦ of Thatā€™s bot it, I donā€™t understand what you mean

1 Like

The piece you create just needs to have something to do with episode check out @/Linlin330 comp. There are some good examples there. It doesnā€™t have to look like an actual episode character, it just has to be episode related and something to do with Sagittarius

Iā€™ll join!

1 Like