Zoe's art shop 🎨🙂 CLOSED

GUYS I CURRENTLY HAVE NO REQUESTS TO DO AND A WEEK OFF SO IF YOUR DESPERATE OR JUST WANT SOME ART ID LOVE TO DO IT

Welcome to my Art shop. I am offering to do some free art for authors or readers wanting any art.

If you are interested please fill out the art Request form below and to see where you are on the waiting list you can also find that below.

REQUEST FORM:

WAITING LIST:

It would definitely help if you could send a picture of the characters your wanting, backgrounds and outfit.

RULES

• I am doing this out of my own time so please don’t rush me or give me deadlines.

• Please make sure to credit me when using my art Zoe.x_Art

• Also give us a follow on Instagram Zoe.x_Art for updates

• Don’t copy my work

Make sure to give as much detail as possible so It’s easier for me to work from

Even though my art work is free I would much appreciate it if you could give me some support and help me out :grin: by buying me a coffee on my kofi page - Ko-fi.com/zoea1532 But of course this is just optional and i completely understand if you can’t :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am now offering an option for a paid request which would just be buying me a coffee on my kofi page so still very cheap. My work is still free for everyone however if you are in a rush for art you can chose the paid option and I will move your request to the top of the list so will be done quickly. :kissing_heart: Or if you don’t need it quickly and don’t mind waiting but still want to support me that would also be very appreciated but again not obligitary! :heart:

Examples

5 Likes

Hi yes of course please fill out the form and send me pictures of the characters, outifts and the background you want. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes I draw the art and covers if you take a look in the examples section you will be able to see an example of the cover i drew for my story :smile:

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I just filled out the form too! It’s no rush though :wink:

Thanks sweetie I will take a look and add you to the list :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey if you click the new link you should be able to find it in there if not let me know and I will fix it :heart::heart:

1 Like

Okay dont worry i will fix it now. Yes it does I think its about £3 per coffee bought :heart:

1 Like

It should be back up at the top for the link :grinning:

1 Like

Of course that’s fine. It means so much that you like my work. Request as much as you like honey it’s no trouble I’d love to do more for you :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I have requested for an art scene. I had written that I have a photo of the background that you can use or can give you an idea for what you would want to use.

Here it is:

bgDH

Ye sure I’ll take a look in a sec. I’ve only got a few other requests so shouldn’t take long but I’ll take a look and tell you more specifivcly :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Okay thanks a lot. It’s. A great background I’ll definitely use it :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’ve had a look. It will take me 2 weeks max as I have a few requests before yours but after I get to it it won’t take me long it looks easy enough to do I’ll send you updates :heart:

1 Like

heyo! I just filled out the form! No rush :upside_down_face:

Lovely! I will ad you to the waiting list and hopefully it won’t take me too long :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I just filled it out! Take your time I’m patient :blush:

Haha thank you :kissing_heart: you shouldnt have to wait long x

Hye no sorry sweetie I don’t have your name on any requests I’ll have a look see if I’ve missed it :grimacing::grimacing:

Ye I’ve just had a look and I don’t see any request from you :grimacing: