Zombie Apocalypse Story Idea

I’ve been thinking of story ideas lately (even though I already have one except I haven’t made all the characters tho or the script) and its zombie apocalypse related. The main character would still be in school while the outbreak takes place. I think she’d escape and be transported to a camp on a bus. However she still has her family, including her little sister she really worries about. For many months she would not know where they are and the first season or so would be about her quest to find her family, especially her sister. Along that she’d have to deal with zombies along with a few other survivors (including her love interest possibly). The other characters would have backstories too, about what life was like pre zombie apocalypse and during it. What do you think? What are some ways to plan it out?

Only problem is I have never coded lol. Although I have another story that is in my portal called Cupid’s Kiss.

7 Likes

That sounds like a really cool story idea lol. i would def read something like that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

i like that idea! i’ll make sure to read it once you finish it

3 Likes

I love the idea and would totally read it. And don’t worry about never coding. I am writing my first book and am just learning as I go. Everyone on forums is also very helpful and nice

3 Likes

Oh its going to be a long while till I start.

1 Like

I think it’s a great idea! There is currently not that many zombie stories, so I would love to read it! The plot itself however sound a lot like the 5th wave, so I would change it up a little bit.

2 Likes

I wasn’t even thinking of the 5th wave when I thought if this plot. The 5th wave has to do with with aliens instead of zombies. I envision this apocalypse story with zombies.

Almost same plot, just with zombies instead of aliens :woman_shrugging:t2: not really something new. Besides you asked for opinions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, I did. Thank you for your contribution! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Of course! When you have released it, I will totally read it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.