Character 1

Character 2

Backgrounds
For character 1

I want it to be black roses.

For character 2

Maybe black roses also.

Deets

Okay, so u can put her on and sexy shirt. I guess that one sexy red shirt…u should know what I’m talking about. It kinda looks like a corset. :skull:

For the guy he can wear a plain black shirt.

What I want the girl (character 1) to be doing is, I want her to winking.

For the guy (character 2) I would like him to be winking too I guess. Like that one flirt pose, lol.

Now, I want the character to be enlarged so, from the bottom of the stomach to the top of their head. The character will be in the middle of the background and they will be a bit blurred so that you can see the words. For both character sheets. So technically you blur the background with the character.

Character’s 1 name: Jordan Anderson

Character’s 2 name: Jonathan Carter

1 Like

1 Like

@toaddyy :dizzy:

Outline ❤

I hope you like it :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Heyya, can you add the pupils aswell? I can’t really draw properly with my shaky hands and especially using MS paint for the outline, hope you don’t mind :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No, I don’ t mind

1 Like

Is she looking forward , to the left or right?

1 Like

She’s looking forward :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks, if ever she posted this on IG would u like to be credited? If so what’s your user?

This is actually from a friend of mine, her name is Irishpotato and she told me to request it to you because she’s going to be offline for a while. Sorry if I didn’t tell u immediately, also she said that she might post it on her own IG, if you’re willing to give a permission :grin:

what do i want: an edit
what artist: @zapcV
password: scary
character details:

character pictures: in the details
Background: red background

for a pose i would like her in is this one

Request accepted!

do you need this by a certain date because I have a bunch of things I need to do so it might take a while

how long do u think u will need?

Honestly, I don’t know. It just depends on when I can work and how long the art I have to do before this takes

ummm, can you do 2-3 weeks?

1 Like

Sure, she can post it. My insta is @epy.mirana :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes