Zombie template please

Okay so I tried making a zombie school scene but it didn’t work and honestly, I haven’t been writing like that and I don’t wanna lose the motivation to code this scene so I was wondering if anyone can create a zombie school scene where the zombies are roaming around the school and a few zombies are eating the students with the blue school lockers I would credit you in my story and on my insta :slight_smile:

Do you mean that you would just like then to walk on and off the screen and have some in the background eating people?

yeah!

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since you’re looking for templates. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Gimme a second

I made this code for it

I can’t send an example of what it looks like on this platform tho, if you want to see what it looks like you can message me ur insta privately so i can send it to you😊 (and if you do use it please credit me)

Sure my instagram is ethanepisode :slight_smile:

Whats your pfp i cant find it lol😅

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.