Zondie's Backgrounds | closed

I’ve decided to remove the backgrounds, I don’t believe anyone was really interested in them. If you do happen to want to access them, you can message me on Instagram (same name as on forum).

The giveaway is still going on: Zondie's Giveaway | Art

7 Likes

These are amazing! Please tag me when you release the paid backgrounds :heart:

1 Like

I definitely will :heart:

I’ll be adding more drawn backgrounds, so stay tuneddd! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Omg these are beautiful :heart_eyes: I wish I had money but I don’t if you release more free one let me know I’ll definitely be given you credit :blush:

1 Like

I’ll definitely do some free drawn backgrounds :heart: If you have any suggestions, let me know!

@Mystery.Author & @daisyrodriguez maybe you might be interested in a potential giveaway! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sure! On here or Instagram?

1 Like

I know that some don’t feel comfortable or might not have Instagram, so it will run on here and Instagram.

I’m not 100% if I can do it, but if majority of people vote for yes, I’ll make the giveaway contests💓

1 Like

Well, either way. Let me know what you decide :blue_heart:

1 Like

Of course!:two_hearts:

If you know anyone who might be interested, It would help a lot if you could tag them so they can vote :sob: im so sorry, I don’t know many episode users here to tag, and if you don’t either, that’s completely okay!

1 Like

have you ever thought about sharing your backgrounds on this thread? That would be a good way to spread the word about your work. You could post the BGs, and then just mention in the same post that you have this thread and that it would be very helpful for people to vote in it. Hope this helps! :blue_heart:
Episode Forums Official: Share your Art, Edits, and Drawings Continued! :yay:

1 Like

Never thought of that! Thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

bump

Your backgrounds are so beautiful! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

@Sydney_H could you please close this thread? Thank you :))

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: