Zone Help (How to follow multiple people at once)

Hello! So, I was wondering, how do you follow multiple people at once? Because I can’t figure it out, and it looks like one of my Characters missed their entrance?

Any ideas?

-Gypsy :dog::dog::dog:

I did that before. It’s quite easy but I forgot the script for it.

If you want multiple characters to walk to a zone do
@chatacter 1 walks to zone 3 and @character2 walks to zone 3 etc ( you can do this to more characters ) and then @pan to zone 3 in 5

&CHARACTER1 walks to [position] in zone #
&CHARACTER2 walks to [position] in zone #
&CHARACTER3 walks to [position] in zone #
@follow CHARACTER4 to [position] in zone #

You’d use the & symbol for all the characters in your script EXCEPT for the last one you wrote-you’d use @ for them.

Totally random example:

&CHARACTER walks to spot S X Y in zone # in T and CHARACTER does it while animation

&CHARACTER2 walks to spot S X Y in zone # in T and CHARACTER2 does it while animation

&CHARACTER3 walks to spot S X Y in zone # in T and CHARACTER3 does it while animation

&CHARACTER4 walks to spot S X Y in zone # in T and CHARACTER4 does it while animation

&CHARACTER5 walks to spot S X Y in zone # in T and CHARACTER5 does it while animation

@CHARACTER6 walks to spot S X Y in zone # in T and CHARACTER6 does it while animation

Note:
*Replace the character’s name with yours.
*replace # with a number
*replace T with a number in seconds
*replace animation with an actual animation that exists.
*replace S X Y with numerical values using spot directing

Of course, you don’t even need to use this type of code and you don’t need to use spot directing (S X Y), you can use positions instead (ex. back far left, back left, back right, back far right, left, right, center) as well use exiting commands (exits left, exits right) accordingly.

And keep this in mind:

2 Likes

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!! This really helped, however I realized it didn’t make it pan to zone # so after slight modifications, I found this was how to do it…

&CHARACTER walks to X Y Z in zone # in T and CHARACTER does it while animation

&CHARACTER2 walks to X Y Z in zone # in T and CHARACTER does it while animation

&CHARACTER3 walks to X Y Z in zone # in T and CHARACTER does it while animation

@follow CHARACTER4 to X Y Z in zone # in T and CHARACTER4 does it while animation

1 Like

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this involves coding.Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink: