Zoom coding (?) help!

@cut to zone 2 and @cut to zone 3

1 Like

for the #'s is there a way to get like the numbers i want? sorry if this is confusing ! like, how do get the numbers where i want it to zoom in? like for example if i wanted it to zoom in on someones upper half ot he body how would i get the numbers? (sorry again if this is confusing!)

Hello there, I have a tutorial on zooms:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5lqYesF2My/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Also, I just wanted to mention u got an error above, because you forgot “to”

@zoom on KAGAMI to 200% in 0

edit:

Screenshots from link above

2 Likes

ty

1 Like

thanks

2 Likes

your welcome :hugs: @JAY_writes11 happy to help a hand

Your welcome! Glad I could help :smile:

sorry last question i was wondering is it the same when two people are talking and say there at 2 diffirent spots and it might focus on one person then go back to the other person is that zooming

Yes, you would use zooming for that two.
Use the basic command that I mentioned above but then put 0 as the t (time).
This allows you to cut from one person to the other if you choose to layout the conversation that way.

1 Like

thanks

Np! :heart:

how do put fangs on a character

there’s a mouth for it. look out for the word “fangs” after the name.

thanks,do you know how to put music on there too

volume music 40 0

40 is the volume and 0 is how fast it’ll be that volume. 0 seconds would be 40 immediately. the volume goes from 0-100.

after you set the volume,

music musicname

you can’t usually hear music or sound in the portal, so if you don’t, try the app.

so do i type @music and the put the sound

no, just music

ty for explaining !! <3

and correcting me lol

1 Like

I just want to clarify that you actually can zoom in on characters like they were trying to. The reason they had an error was because they forgot the word “to”.

@zoom on CHAR to % in s
1 Like

Sorry for the mistake. I never zoom on characters (didn’t know that was a thing) so thanks for letting me know. I’m very precise with my zooms so I prefer creating “custom” zooms as they look a lot better. :smile:

2 Likes