Zoom helper isn't working and spotlight format is being glitchy

Maybe I’m just impatient or maybe nobody knows how to reply to my previous post because I didn’t ask any direct questions. I’m asking direct questions now.
Zoom helper just isn’t working for me. I click on direction help, then zoom help, and then it stays at 0 0 100% 0 no matter where I click on the preview. Except for sometimes it changes to 320 0 100% 0. Again, no matter where I click. It does this in zoom tool mode and I don’t think it does it in focus tool mode too but it’s hard to tell because it never seems to do anything. What do I do? All I want to do is zoom in on a door in the background, but I didn’t think it’d be this hard to do that.

Another thing I want to mention is that the zooming happens while I have the format set to spotlight. Could that be causing the problem? Spotlight has been giving me all kinds of trouble but it’s so much that I don’t even know where to begin asking for help for it. Very frustrating. Thank you for reading and for any help anyone may have!

Idk if you have solved this yet but maybe you can send the background and ill write the coordinates for you to copy and paste

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.