Zoom reset is not working

Hi, I’m struggling with resetting the zoom, and I can’t find the problem. This hasn’t happened to me before. Here is my script. The warning only says I cannot use the background because it needs to be approved first. Could someone please help? It would be very much appreciated!!

INT. I.S LUX_AND_LANDON BEDROOM 1

@/zoom reset
@/LUX F spot 1.302 288 91 in zone 1 at layer 2 and LUX F starts idle_lay_facedown_loop_rear and LUX F faces right and TENEBRIS F spot 0.941 531 412 in zone 2 and LANDON spot 1.769 34 -156 in zone 1 at layer 3 and LANDON faces left and zoom on 320 191 to 136% in 0 and LANDON starts idle_rear
#@/overlay I.S. DORMROOM PIC TENEBRIS F FRONT VIEW create and overlay I.S. DORMROOM PIC TENEBRIS F FRONT VIEW opacity 1 in 0 and overlay I.S. DORMROOM PIC TENEBRIS F FRONT VIEW shifts to 55 368 in zone 2 and overlay I.S. DORMROOM PIC TENEBRIS F FRONT VIEW scales to 0.519 0.519 and overlay I.S. DORMROOM PIC TENEBRIS F FRONT VIEW moves to layer 1

LUX F
(Soooooo Diiiizzzyyyy.....)

INT. I.S LUX_AND_LANDON BEDROOM 1
is this the name of your background, if so it can’t have the name AND, that’s what’s confusing your script, also don’t know if the / was on purpose or not but it should only be @zoom reset

hi,
/ this was so I wouldn’t tag anyone in, and the AND is LUX_AND_LANDON. the _ makes it one word, so is shouldn’t need the altering and I’ve done it before.

Oh okay, well there was a few times where I had backgrounds and overlays with the word (AND) in them and my script wouldn’t work, turns out the words (AND) confuses your script since AND is an actual command

I’m pretty sure it’s because the next line after the zoom reset has another zoom command in it, so the script just skips the zoom reset.

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.