Zooming in on multiple characters at the same time

Hi there!

So, I finally understand the Episode script bit by bit and once you understand it, it’s actually not that hard. Though sometimes you want to do a bit more than just the basic editing.

So far, I found most of my answers either at Youtube or Episodeforum, but this one is still a struggle for me.
I’m learning more about zooming and I understand the basics of it, yet I struggle with this:

I have a background with 3 pans and 4 characters in it. Eventually 2 of the 4 characters leave and I’d like to have the camera zoomed in on both of these two characters that are still there. I can only find how to zoom in on one character, it can’t be that hard to zoom in on 2 or more right? I’d love it if you could help me with this problem.

1 Like

Try using something other than the zoom on command. You can use the previewer to create a custom zoom. Just copy the number codes into your script!

Can you send me a screenshot of what you’re talking about maybe?

1 Like

If you prefer to watch videos over reading guides - here is what helped me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ZADDY and @Alexa_x3

I found what I wanted because of a mistake I made, lol. Anyway thanks for the help!

1 Like