Zooming out issues

im struggling to find the correct script to zoom out from a point slowly
any help would be amazing <3

1 Like

Can you send me a picture of your script? Because you would have to zoom on that point first and then to zoom out you would put

@zoom x y (the spot you want it to zoom out to) in # of seconds

Check out this:

Section 1 deals with Zooms: Movement and Composition Click on what you’d like to read about and feel free to follow along in the script with the advanced directing guide that’s linked (it’ll open in portal)

INT. GHAMALI BEDROOM - DAY
@MAIN1 changes into PJS1
@transition fade in white in 3
@cut to zone 2
@zoom on MAIN1 to 1613% in 0
@zoom out to
@MAIN1 spot 0.496 309 415
@MAIN1 is idle_lay_groggy_eyesclosed_loop

thats the bit of the script, i dont want it to zoom out all the way though, i want it to zoom out to @zoom on 451 243 to 251% in 0

the bit that says @zoom out is obviously where i want it to zoom out

1 Like

Okay so you would say
@zoom on 451 243 to 251% in 0 and put that in instead of @zoom out

thank you, i think that worked

in 0 means it takes 0 seconds to zoom, so no seconds at all. You can increase this number. It can become 0.3, 0.5, 1, 2.5, 3, 5, 6.7, etc.

So if you put “in 5.3” it means the zoom would take 5.3 seconds to happen. Also if u want a slower zoom, increase the number of seconds.

P.S I really like your hair color :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah no I’m aware, I just added that in to show that that was what it was measured in lol

Sorry, I meant to respond to her and just quote you but apparently if u quote someone it responds to them immediately hmm, sorry :thinking: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

thank you, it no where near as bright any more

2 Likes

Well it is def stylish :sunglasses:
And good luck :partying_face:

2 Likes

thank you <3 and thanks imma need it i keep getting writers block

1 Like

Oh okay :joy: I was kinda confused at first

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.