Zooming Problems!

Hey! So I am writing my first story and I’ve been figuring everything out but I am so confused when it comes to zooming. I tried to add in a zoom on my characters face and then zoom out, so I added @zoom on 320 384 to 407% in 0 and then @zoom reset after. When I did this it just made it zoomed in from the start so I just added @zoom reset at the start of my story BUT, now it won’t even zoom in when it says to. I am just very lost and any help would be SO appreciated! :slight_smile:

Sometimes zoom reset doesn’t work for me. Usually when it’s being weird I delete all the @zoom reset.

Instead I put in @zoom on 0 0 to 100% in 0
It’s basically the manual way to write out zoom reset. After I do this usually things go back to normal. I suggest maybe writing this out and then resetting the chapter to see if it’s all working properly.

Hey!

So, whether or not you added @zoom reset to your story, if you play it until a zoom, it will stay in that zoom from then on in your view.

It’s like…if you review your story on your phone and your character changes hair, then you go to the beginning of the episode, the character will have that new hair even though they are supposed to have their original hair!

It may look funky on your phone when you are reviewing it, but you did everything correctly! Just keep in mind that the last thing your phone views, it will stick with. So, if you want to view it zoomed out after having it be zoomed in, you either need to fast forward to the scene where it is zoomed out, or refresh the app.

Hope this helped! :slight_smile:
Check out my story here: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5185814686728192
If you have any questions with editing or see that my story has something you want to incorporate into yours, shoot me a message and I will let you know how it was done!

-Saramona

make sure to refresh the chapter

Instead of @zoom reset you should use @zoom 0 0 to 100% in (type how many seconds here)

Thank you so much!! :slight_smile:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: