πŸ’‹ Zo's Proofreading, Story Critique & Coding Help Shop (OPEN!)πŸ’‹

Hey y’all! i’ve decided that i’m going to take advantage of my skills in this area, and create a mini shop for all of you guys that are in need of help.

Q&A:

What I have to offer

PROOFREADING: English is my mother tongue, therefore I am fluent in it. I have an eye for detail, so you can count on me on not skipping one single error in your spelling/grammar!

STORY CRITIQUING: I can guarantee you that I give incredibly honest & helpful feedback. I’ll be going in-depth and give you many helpful suggestions on how to improve your story.

CODING HELP: I’ve been coding for about 6 years now, so I can say that I have quite a lot of experience in that department. I can assure you that I won’t be missing any coding error, and will be able to figure out what’s wrong with your script in a heartbeat.

How much time will I take to finish a chapter?

For coding I usually take about 1-2 days to finish a chapter. If I take more than 2 days, I apologize in advance. I can assure you that it’ll be rare tho. (If you get lucky, I might also finish one in under 24 hours.)

However, for both proofreading and critiquing a chapter, you can count on me for not taking longer than a day.

How will the process be done?

IF you need help with proofreading/story critique the job can either be done in a google document, (meaning you copy-paste your script/dialogues in a google doc and I do it from there) or if you feel comfortable, in your portal account. HOWEVER, if you need help with coding we’ll have to do it directly in your portal account for obvious reasons.

PRICES

:red_light:Fees can be paid directly through PayPal. Please do not make any payments until your slot is confirmed. :red_light: (My currency is EUR.)

π™Ύπ™½π™»πšˆ π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™Ύπ™΅πšπ™΄π™°π™³π™Έπ™½π™Ά:
1 Episode - 1€
2 Episodes - 3€
3 Episodes - 5€
+ 2€ for extra episodes

π™Ύπ™½π™»πšˆ πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπšˆ π™²πšπ™Έπšƒπ™Έπš€πš„π™Έπ™½π™Ά:
1 Episode - 1€
2 Episodes - 2€
3 Episodes - 3€
+ 1€ for extra episodes

π™Ύπ™½π™»πšˆ 𝙲𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢:
1 Episode - 2€
2 Episodes - 4€
3 Episodes - 6€
+ 2€ for extra episodes

π™±π™Ύπšƒπ™· π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™Ύπ™΅πšπ™΄π™°π™³π™Έπ™½π™Ά 𝙰𝙽𝙳 πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπšˆ π™²πšπ™Έπšƒπ™Έπš€πš„π™Έπ™½π™Ά:
1 Episode - 2€
2 Episodes - 5€
3 Episodes - 8€
+ 3€ for extra episodes

π™±π™Ύπšƒπ™· π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™Ύπ™΅πšπ™΄π™°π™³π™Έπ™½π™Ά 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢:
1 Episode - 3€
2 Episodes - 7€
3 Episodes - 11€
+ 3€ for extra episodes

π™±π™Ύπšƒπ™· 𝙲𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢 𝙰𝙽𝙳 πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπšˆ π™²πšπ™Έπšƒπ™Έπš€πš„π™Έπ™½π™Ά:
1 Episode - 3€
2 Episodes - 6€
3 Episodes - 9€
+ 3€ for extra episodes

π™΄πš…π™΄πšπšˆπšƒπ™·π™Έπ™½π™Ά:
1 Episode - 4€
2 Episodes - 9€
3 Episodes - 14€
4€ for extra episodes

How can you request a spot?
  1. Reply to this topic.

2. Tell me how how many chapters you need help in.

3. Tell me what kind of service you’re interested in. (Proofreading, Story Critique, Coding Help, two of them, or ALL.)

4. Write the password.

PASSWORD: FrozenPizza

If i’ve accepted your request, you will receive a DM from me with further details.

:bangbang:IMPORTANT :bangbang:
Please know that I won’t be able to take many requests at once, and that there will be only 3 open slots at a time. Also, because this will be taking a lot of time out my day, i’ll be charging a reasonable price. :red_light: This service applies to both published and unpublished stories :red_light:

:clapping:οΌ£οΌ΅οΌ³οΌ΄οΌ―οΌ­οΌ₯οΌ²οΌ³: :clapping:

5 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

bump

bump

bump

hey. are you still offering coding help?
@CyberViper

1 Like