Show Off Your Main Character!

We did a cadaver tour as part of my RMT education and I’m so glad we did because it was fascinating, useful and humbling all at once. Holding a heart or brain in my hands, seeing the arteries for scale (like the AA and how friggin wide it is) and connective tissue it was amazing. The human body is such a weird complex vulnerable adaptive fragile resilient organism. It definitely helped my artwork too. I thought of getting into medical illustration at the time. What I love most is how much variation there is in anatomy even in a small sample size. That there are people who were born missing certain muscles or tendons or in the case of my classmate, even a vertebra. (Technically speaking her L4-L5 grew and fused together. But still cool. ) The Plantaris, “Cowboy boot” muscle, which only some of our class had, including myself. Weird and cool.

4 Likes

That sounds awesome! And you are so correct. Humans are weirdly and amazingly made. lol

1 Like

This topic is so cool! :hugs:

My story have two main characters, both are playable! Even if the main plot is Mystery, there is still possibility to have romance between them, depending on your choices.

The girl is Esther, half french half peruvian, 26 years old, a chemist, who seeks to unravel the mysteries of her childhood, while her parents worked in a secret laboratory. She’s very smart, independant and generous, and she would do anything for her family.

The boy is Tobias, he is french and also 26 years old, he studies to become a surgeon! He is kind of an introvert, very sweet and compassionate.

Introduction Art Scene for splashes

6 Likes

Aw they’re adorable :slight_smile: (love the art splash, too. :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Alright, I’ve got a list here as my story is based around 5 main characters haha.

In order from left to right we have:
Devon:
-strong
-will do anything for his family
-slight anger problem

Joey
-care free and free spirited
-loves nothing more than his girlfriend
-very funny and is the comedic relief

Delilah
-sweet and caring
-scared of her own shadow
-passionate about teaching and children

Nikki
-passionate and protective
-loves to have fun
-badass

Trevor
-genius
-not “nerd” stereotyped haha
-loves to play pranks and joke around

They are all in their early 20s and most are in college, with the others already having found their passions:)

3 Likes

I have found my people :joy: I love that they all have rounded out personalities and their own thing that’s unique. :slight_smile: Very cute characters, too :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you so much! I try to put a lot of love and care into my characters:) (and I will say ive put some of my own traits into them :joy:)

2 Likes

All writers do even subconsciously lol :joy:

3 Likes

Bump! Bored? Share your main characters!

1 Like

My babies Adrielle :purple_heart: and Briar :heart: my two witch vampire hybrids. They’re so different but similar at the same time lol

8 Likes

Would Say Leah is the main character along with Jake and Tyler

Not released as going to take my time with this story.
I just love her style and fashion sense.

Description:
Leah always lived a normal life until one day she experiences a transformation and everything she thought her life was … wasn’t. What happens when two Guys come into her life when she’s only just figuring out who or what she is.

2 Likes

![mc characyter the gangsters wife|215x500]

This one is Georgia from The gangster’s wife , she is a lovely girl but had a terrible life but when she meets Thomas her life takes a unexpected turn.

Credits:
All artwork is done by @Av3ry

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-03-05 11.03.56 AM

Screenshot 2024-03-05 11.10.43 AM

My main character for my upcoming story, her name is Evelyn. She’s a writer, still trying to find her place in her life. Still healing from past events. She’s a total dork around her bsf, Loren, she loves writing. She’s an introvert, kinda shy. :smile:

1 Like

Edit: @Helpmeplease12 somehow I managed to split Daisyy_6’s quote in half so it looked like I replied to you with two quotes of theirs :joy: The below sentence was for your character Georgia.:
Looks cool! Love her look :slight_smile:

Aren’t we all :joy: I think she looks great!

I love this idea!!! :blob_hearts:

His name is Camazotz Ivan Ashmen, He is a villain Main Character.
He has a few favorite quotes 1 (Should have said it but I didn’t and I won’t.) 2 (If you take it personally that’s okay/your fault.) 3 (If i were you i wouldn’t like/love me ether) 4 (Everyone has something to hide) 5 (Revenge is a dish best served cold) 6 (Better sleep with one eye open tonight name) All things from Songs :face_with_peeking_eye:
He is Mostly Russian but also English he has 9 older siblings. His whole family are murders. He is Quiet, Brutally Honest, Rude, Intelligent, Deceiving, Fearless, Apathetic
Vengeful

He is really skinny and only like 5’3 And His name means Death bat

1 Like

Hell yeah! I get to show off possibly my favorite protagonist I’ve ever written. Meet Angelina Imani Thornton. If Carly from Home-Wrecker had a daughter, this would be her. Angelina is both the villain and the MC of my story Deadly Nightshade. She’s selfish, ambitious, cold-blooded, and vengeful at times. But she’s also confident, unapologetic, and determined and never lets anyone screw her over. She goes after her goals no matter what, and screws anyone who gets her in her way. She is partially customizable because she’s black. She continues to do evil things, and karma eventually comes for her, as her own greed (as well as Cynthia, her ex-best friend that’s a ghost & the antagonist) drives her insane. A good lesson to never let your greed take over you.

1 Like

Alright, sure. Here is Victoria! She’s a gal who knows she looks best in black. She’s also fully customizable in looks and name, but this is her default. She’s still learning a lot about herself, what she likes, and of course, who she likes. She’s a lesbian, but she still needs time to accept that part about herself, especially when her family has already written out detailed plans for how she should live her life.

2 Likes

Oh my they are beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@dynamite-ash Aw, cute :slight_smile: And - maybe it’s wrong - but I love morally grey characters and rude af/no-nonsense characters - they’re almost always my favorites - especially if they’re really intelligent, too. lol

@kikiwrites love her look (and as stated above, she sounds like my favorite kind of character and I love the lesson behind it, very true!)

@Adamina Aw, adorable! I feel like we don’t see many female MCs rocking the ultra-short or short hairstyles often so it’s a very nice change from the norm.

2 Likes

So cute! Love the addition of the scar and the freckles - love! I don’t see enough writers utilizing them (though - more probably would if they were under character features instead of clothing -cough - episode should change this - cough cough -)

3 Likes