Show Off Your Main Character!

As the title says: show off your main character(s) - mainly because I’m bored and it’s late and seeing cool edits and whatnot sounds fun :slight_smile: If this flops, oh well.

You can share info about them, tell us your favorite thing about their personality/a favorite quote of something they’ve said in your story, etc.

You cannot bully, harrass, make fun of or be rude to people (and, yes, that includes characters that you may find ugly. Have your cackles and keep scrolling to the next- no need to make it known.)

I’ll be adding mine later today :slight_smile: Have fun!
Edit to add:

She is of Cherokee and German heritage and my favorite quote of hers:
“My last “blind date” was a morgue assistant whose idea of a good time is hanging out with her thirteen incontinent cats, Jenga and playing with body parts.”-- Nyx

17 Likes

It would be my first baby in all black :face_holding_back_tears:. Loved writing her as all ba*ass and not caring for a single thing. I would describe her as very self-centered, independent, careless, and sassy. She doesn’t care who she hurts along the way as long as she gets what she’s after. She values family above everything else, and her little sister is her weak spot.

11 Likes

Love this idea!

My story is Amenable Ana

The main character of my story is Ana, her full name is Anastasia Damaris. Ana is apart of the royal family in the kingdom Indiva, and she was born cursed with obedience. She struggles with this, having grown up isolated to avoid any risk associated with the curse. She loves her family, especially her older sister. She’s bright and isn’t afraid to be vulnerable. Her character development in the story is going to explore hope and resilience!

Art is by @beraankitadas on Instagram!

7 Likes

My main character in my story is named Elisse. She’s a detective and most importantly, a cat lover :face_holding_back_tears: :black_cat::cat2:
She’s brave, confident, and kind :love_letter: (at times! :joy_cat:)

8 Likes

@Ryder14 She sounds awesome! And I love her design!

@saphire She sound very interesting! She’s adorable!

@catdelrey OoO love a good detective! (The screenshot is so cute!). I don’t see that hairstyle used often for main characters but I think it looks great! Very pretty!

I’m off to Adult in the land of I don’t wanna – then I shall upload Nyx, my newest MC. I guess I could share Valeria :thinking: Nah, I’m a little obsessed with the new story at the moment, I think I’m gonna make a new edit of Nyx. :thinking:

5 Likes

Allow me to introduce Imara (the reader chooses her last name), AKA Lady Episode (or Lady E)!

I haven’t released her story yet, but it revolves around Imara and her younger sister, Maya. In the story, Imara is given the power to travel into Episode stories and change their endings. Can she use her new powers to save her sister?

Imara is a protective older sister with a strong sense of justice. She is very creative and likes drawing, particularly drawings of superheroes.

2 Likes

Okay, let’s try this:

My ongoing story is called 6 Elementals: The Past

This is the main character, Akash (The red haired one)

Honestly, there are 6 MC’s, but mainly, the reader makes choices for her and LI.

That girl is a fire manipulator, who gets thrown into a new life. She doesn’t take no for an answer. Hot-headed and passionate. She is a strong and powerful Elemental who will never be silenced by adversity. The “first do then think” type. Likes to put herself first.

2 Likes

I’m game. Here’s some 3d art and an edit I made of my current MC, Daeraniel. She’s from Daughter of Shadow where she starts the story as an amnesiac who’s shockingly good at combat and has a magic black panther as a companion. Things have only gotten a lot weirder and far more dangerous from there.

Then there’s my favorite (and first) MC, Amara. She’s ancient, powerful, and has made a lot of mistakes along the way. Her story, Eternal Oblivion, has her partner Drew and her twin Thomas as secondary leads. The story itself is told on multiple timelines, over the course of 5000+ years, and focuses on how horrible true immortality could be, as well as the idea of determinism vs. free will. Here are a couple edits I made of her with her twin for the solstice (their birthday) and her with her partner (for valentine’s day).

6 Likes

@SilverLady She sounds awesome and I love the art you included for her (Daeraniel).
The twins are cute and I love the heart edit with the LI as well. :slight_smile:

@KikiMoon I love an impulsive character lol! very cool and I love that you matched outfit and hair to the ‘element’ they are. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why does the second to last image look like a “siblings or dating” challenge? :joy:

(This is meant in the best way possible)

2 Likes

Gabrielle Haggarty, paramedic by profession, superhero by night.

Irish Canadian, the only girl and the youngest of 7, (Catholic) keeping up with her brothers, she’s always been a fighter - And a climber, like, trees, drainpipes to sneak out at night in her youth. She hated bullies and would take on girls or boys alike, sometimes with a significant size advantage. The school office was used to seeing her and another student, a mess of blood, dirt, and bruises, looking both guilty and defiant at the same time.

Her mom was an unfortunate member of the MKULTRA experiment victims and it altered her personality and ultimately her DNA which is where Gabby got her powers. She thinks this may be a test of her faith, as she’d disagreed with the church on most things, and after moving out on her own, and working every night to save lives, she began to wonder whether there was any higher being up there, or if there was, it certainly didn’t care what happened to their people.

That all changed when she got her first vision.
She gained the power of second sight, able to know when people were in danger before the accidents (or murders or disasters) happen.

She quickly realized getting involved would jeopardize her career and bring up unwanted questions at Sunday dinner back home, so she chose to disguise herself.
Once she made the leap to costumed vigilante hero, everything else seemed to fall into place. She used the resources of her family. Her father and oldest brother are cops, so she was well known at the station and could glean information there (bringing donuts helped) She trained in her other brother’s gym, got her fraternal twin brother to custom build a motorcycle to get quickly around the city. Babysitting her brother’s comic book obsessed kid gave her the idea of the disguise.

Her best friend is her work partner Gage Desoto who is quick with a quip and whose faith in her never wavered. He’s the only one who knows her secret and he’s held a torch for her for years. Eventually his love for her is reciprocated. If she can pry herself away from saving the world for ten minutes, they would probably get married, have kids and all the things but for now he supports her however he can.

One night while saving the occupants of a run down apartment building, she was seen, with her cloak in silhouette by one of the residents in the moonlight, resembling to her eyes, an angel, and after the resident told this to reporters in the aftermath, the name stuck, and she was henceforth referred to as The Angel.

But for every Angel there is a demon and Gabby must stop a cultist serial killer running loose from bringing on the Apocalypse.

It’s based on the first feature film script I wrote in 2001.

The tagline: “God moves in mysterious ways; She’s one of them.”

3 Likes

Love the cover (and her outfit is so cool!)!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

I’ll post her in the top, too, but here is my newest MC, Nyx Sterling.

She is of Cherokee and German heritage and my favorite quote of hers:
“My last “blind date” was a morgue assistant whose idea of a good time is hanging out with her thirteen incontinent cats, Jenga and playing with body parts.”-- Nyx

3 Likes

Well, they are a very close set of twins. :smirk::rofl: But that’s because they’re sesquizygotic (or semi-identical) twins. Let me take this opportunity to assure the Episode audience, and the censors :unamused:, that there are no Lannister shenanigans between them.

2 Likes

As someone who works in pathology, I would like to say that playing with body parts can be quite a good time. It just requires a very morbid sense of humor. :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy:

That’s actually very cool in my eyes - I think the people who work with the dead and dying should be treated (and paid) way better than they are. (also a science geek so there’s that) :joy:edit to add this sentence that is what she responds to with the quote I gave : JAHARI: I can’t believe she called herself the “Mortician Magician” as a flirting tactic.

3 Likes

Trust me, her attitude is a lot like mine :joy: and the outfit matching for the whole story is hard af :sweat_smile:🩶🩶

1 Like

I can not even imagine! But they look great :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank youuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🩶

P. S. Hoping Episode will update the historical and fantasy outfits soon.

2 Likes