What font is the best?

Hi !
I mean as you know I made a cover for my story, opposing hearts.
I like my fonts for it but I think the main font I had was a bit basic/popular , since it’s just a normal one from CapCut lol.
I’ve put a list of fonts which I was interested in!

Tell me which one looks the best, which one can be sort of a ‘side’ one, and a main one (hopefully you get what I mean) and you can recommend me fonts you find aswell!

I got these fonts from dafont.com and are 100% free (I filtered them!)

Here’s the cover!
Its the old one, because I haven’t actually made the new one yet, I’m halfway, but it’s basically exactly like this one :sweat_smile:
Hopefully you can implement the fonts in ur head and put them on the photo…
(Don’t mind Xolo in the middle :two_hearts:)

FYI, number 6 is the CapCut one

I’ve made a poll to avoid confusion

0 voters
3 Likes

6,7, & 9 call to me

1 Like

Just badedon the title it seems a romance, so I would go with one of the cursive ones. I personally like 6 the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Omg also I love your profile picture

1 Like

Font 2 is my favorite!

Fonts 1 and 7 look like “Stranger Things”, font 3 looks like “Riverdale” (I’ve never actually seen that show) and, despite being very bold, it is small. Font 4 looks like an action movie. Fonts 5, 6, and 9 are very small and harder to read. Fonts 8 and 10 are weird combinations of capital and lowercase letters that I just personally find aesthetically un-pleasing.

It’s your call though!

1 Like

I tried fitting all of them in there to save space so that’s why they’re all probably small :sob::sob: but thanks for your opinion!

It’s more the way that the letters are shaped in ratio to one another, the cursive ones are really pretty though!

1 Like

I get that, omg now looking at it ur right what the flip…

If anyone can find any fonts they think would look good for the cover or for the story in general please send them!

2 & 10 are my favorite. (i personally love titles written in the ‘newspaper cuttings’ form) :sob:

You should do a poll so you won’t get confused perhaps.

If you like, I can try to mix match and make you a custom one!

4 5 6

2,4 and 10 :white_heart:

6 & 7

Hi! Thank for offering but it’s fine :))

Omg ur right

1 Like

Oh wow thank youu :blush:

You’re welcome!

7!! Love your cover, by the way!

1 Like

best font according to me in professional way is 4.