A Mafia Story Isn't a Mafia Story Without

a mafia story isn’t a mafia story without that one “slutty guy” who is described as fucking everything with a pulse but then all of a sudden falls in love

32 Likes

#thatoneLItho

11 Likes

a mafia story isnt a mafia story without the LI being toxic at first

20 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without the mc being the almighty Li’s only weakness

37 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without the LI craving the MC.

17 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without LI or MC or even both getting shot :see_no_evil:

22 Likes

a mafia story isn’t a mafia story without the MC and LI finding out about MC’s pregnancy from the MC being in hospital from a shooting and the doctor saying 'the baby is okay’

32 Likes

a mafia story isn’t a mafia story without someone in the gang that always try to interfere in the relationship between the MC and the LI.

24 Likes

Bump!!

5 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without the LI being repulsed about the thought of settling down/marriage, and then suddenly the MC comes into his life and changes that for him.

25 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without "she was broken. broken like a plate. a plate i would put back together."

lmfaooo :skull: you know what i mean

28 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without the phrase “ur not like other girls”

35 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without the plot (and MC) totally justifying the fact that the mafia boss LI kills without regard for human life and sells weapons and/or drugs which probably ruin many other peoples’ lives

28 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without the LI pushing MC away, and thinking It isn’t a place for her/him Etc

21 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without toxic masculinity and outdated gender roles.

27 Likes

“As my wife, your job is to give me a male heir” wait, sorry, r we the 1600’s? :pouting_woman:t3:

28 Likes

a mafia story isn’t a mafia story without mafia being acceptable because they only kill 'bad guys’

27 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without a rival gang that tries to conquer LI’s gang.

17 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without the MC’s family getting threatened to be killed

14 Likes

Ahh, yes, and it turns out, the MC always believes it!

19 Likes