About The Episode Life Website

I’m not sure if this is the right category for this since this is my first time making a forum topic, so I’m sorry if it isn’t.
But regarding the EpisodeLife website. As we know, it’s a website where you can find backgrounds/overlays or even templates.
The question I wanted to ask is if the backgrounds are free there.
I know there are cases where you can find certain backgrounds that have the description of who created it and tells us how to credit it…but other times they’re backgrounds with no descriptions at all, just tells you how to download it. Are those backgrounds free to use and without the need for credit? Or at least free to use by just crediting the website? I don’t want to download one of the backgrounds and end up using a possible copyrighted background lol

1 Like

they’re free to use. unless something specifically asks for credits, you should be good, but if you want to be safe, you can credit the website

4 Likes

i noticed that everytime i try going on there it brings up an error of some sort

1 Like

Alright, thank you! I just wanted to be sure :sweat_smile:

1 Like

same, it’s annoying

1 Like

how do we get around the error? i cant access the site at all because apparently its a privacy error, yet i had no issues previously. :sob:

Oh you’re right…it’s also giving me that now. Not exactly an error but it mentions privacy breaching and I’m wayy too cautious about stuff like that to continue using the site…
I guess you’ll have to start a new topic and ask about it

mhm, oh well its alright i found a way to get around the issue

1 Like