Accusations [GAME]

@AS007 was already green.

1 Like

@Whispering_Flower and all the other forumers who I trusted are now calling me gReEn!!! hOw BeTrAyALiC tHeY aRe!!!

2 Likes

@AS007 stole Superman’s cape and flew off with it.

1 Like

@Whispering_Flower stole Batman’s cape and tried to fly but fell off the building instead.

2 Likes

@AS007 didn’t call an ambulance when I fell off that building. Instead she ordered Batman’s millions of pet bats to carry me to the hospital instead :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

@Whispering_Flower sold all those bats who helped her on Ebay and became a Bajillionaire instead!

@Eleanor_W-15 stole my Halloween costume!

@Eleanor_W-15 stole… herself? :thinking:

1 Like

@AS007 is a daughter of Zeus!

@Whispering_Flower is a Titan!

@AS007 auditioned for the same character as me in a TV series and ended up getting the role when she knew very well that playing that character was something I really wanted to do.

1 Like

@Whispering_Flower knew that I didn’t want the role very much but I still got it and she didn’t want to spend Halloween with me anymore!

1 Like

@AS007 forgot to mention that another reason I refused to celebrate Halloween with her was because she ate all of my Halloween candy… including the chocolate :scream:

1 Like

@Whispering_Flower actually didn’t get any chocolate. But she thought @AS007 ate them.

1 Like

@Silver_Shadow had a kitten who stole all my yellow brooches!

@AS007 dressed up as my biology teacher and marked our test papers. She then gave everyone else good grades but gave me a horrible grade on purpose.

@Whispering_Flower forgot to mention that I just don’t like Biology! :scream:

@AS007 refused to like bio and ran away when she was supposed to help me dissect a heart in class, leaving me with alone with no partner to help me.

@Whispering_Flower forgot to mention that the Biology teacher was making us feel like a Satanic murderer who dissect human hearts like that! :scream:

1 Like

@AS007 hit me the face with a stapler!