Alphabet Art Contest-Take 2

Alphabet Art Contest-Take 2

I did this challenge last year I believe and I feel like it was a flop. I was inactive and I didn’t pay attention so I want to do this again as a tribute to my change over time.

For this challenge I will spin a random wheel with each letter of the alphabet. I will then assign 1 letter to each person who wants to enter. You’ll have to make an edit, digital art, drawing, or whatever you want using things related to that letter. Ex: if I had letter L I could make my art lighting themed. If you need help with finding ideas let me know.

• 3 rounds
  • 2 entries allowed per letter and round.
  • 5 winners overall
  • Tag 1 other person (If you want)
  • Don’t enter art that you made for something else.
  • No arguing or rude comments.
  • If you have a problem notify me.
  • Deadline is May 20th and password is ABC’s

How To Enter:

• Comment you’re entering with the password or leave the password next to your entry. I’ll send your letter ASAP.

• When you post your entry leave the letter, entry, and round number. Ex: If it’s your first entry of the first round and your letter is P put P/Entry #1/Round #1

Prizes:
I would love to give people a piece of art but I’m not sure if they’d want it :woman_shrugging:t4:

My Examples

I do primarily ink art but I’ve been practicing LL. I do covers, art scenes, etc.

Have fun and please tag others :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Take 1 Tag List

I’m sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged. This is the only time I’m using this tag list btw.

@Sophbee @EVL.Daisy @Rac5hel @ChayChay @Cassandra_Dean @Bethany1 @anj @PerplexedJam @Silver_Shadow @Maria.StoryWritter @Dark.Epy @_Nasia @phlegmatic @inkkee @A.C.epi @TheCreepyNun @xApplex @teatime @keiji @sofia2 @puma @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @SophiaM @24aya @abygail.bauman @AuthorMDWrites @Queen_K @Gamer_Gurl @appleqrl @UltimaW @Jayl @anon89987562 @Itz_Emily @kotakala @RainbowCat @Ms.Kate @Star-rae @CaelaM @Shona4b @jassie12dw @Mouse.Episode @Penny2 @Bumble_Bee @Lunar_Rose @Faith.S @Emi664 @moonlight_fanatic @estherdekker @anj @Shadow_Physic @Wingsoffire @DiyaaK @Jany @lanafrazer_episode @NDWrites @Ghosty @SakuraCheam @PerplexedJam @Turtle_Cat @MagixQueenie

16 Likes

ABC’s this sounds rlly fun, i’ll join! :blush:

3 Likes

Your letter is W. :heart:

3 Likes

I’m entering of course!! Seems exciting ABC’s

2 Likes

You’re letter is A.

2 Likes

Your letter is E. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

This seems cool so I wanna try it out! ABC’s
:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Your letter is H.

2 Likes

Ahh, this is so cool! I would love to join! ABC’s

2 Likes

Your letter is P

2 Likes

Can I join? ABC’s

2 Likes

Ofc. Your letter is F. :heart:

2 Likes

Hell yes! :joy::joy::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Sounds fun!

ABC’s

2 Likes

Your letter is N. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Damn, I’m out of ideas lol
So I post the final piece here?

2 Likes

Yep. Nature, Nurturing, Nemesis are a few ideas. I’ve been watching RE3 videos :joy:

2 Likes

An attempt shall be made- ABC’s

2 Likes

You got letter E. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

After searching the inter-webs, I think I’ve finally found my theme…! :exploding_head: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes