• Always Been You • R4R/G4G

Great! How many gems do you want to spend?

I can do 8 per chapter

1 Like

Okay! I’m gonna start now and send you screenshots in a DM.

1 Like

Congrats on publishing again :')

I’m interested in R4R, if anyone else is, dm me on insta with all the details, @/violetdragon.episode . So far, my first 10 eps are out! Also interested in F4F : D

Story Cover

Description

Where August walks, danger looms, and their name is the A Squad: dedicated to have him for themselves. Whatever the cost. That is until Noelle shows up, and she’s all for justice.

Tysm for this!

Congratulations on publishing .
I’m interested in g4g

Instagram : @episode.pori1

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Sorry it took so long, I’ve finished the first 3 chapters.

congrats on publishing, ill def be checking it out!

btw, whos the cover by? it is gorgeous

Hey wanna do g4g?

1 Like

Sure! How many gems?

Thanks for this! I am down for R4R if you want. I have two Limelight Episode stories published here they are:

First Story
Story title: Perfect 10
Author: Poury
Genre: Drama
State: ongoing ~17 episodes so far
Description: Cindy has always pursued a modelling career. If only she knew what awaited her; drama, scandals and above all her hot tempting boss.
Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Story title: OM: EVE [4 Endings]
Author: Poury
Genre: Horror
State: Complete (4 episodes)
Description: While celebrating Halloween, Tyler’s eyes catches the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Is she real? Or is he hallucinating?
Story link: Episode Writer Portal
SPOOKIES_EVE_posterThumb_iLeCpAqXCt

Congratulations on publishing! I’m up for a R4R :purple_heart:

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 5 (chapters are lengthy imo with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, timed choices, some advanced directing, werewolves, vampires, angels, demons, witches, fairies, etc.

Hi hun

I would be interested in doing g4g if you are still wanting to do them :two_hearts:

Title: A Summer To Remember

Genre: Romance

Description: Billie has been holding onto her love for Nate for 6 years. Little does she know - so has he. When a twist of fate brings them back together, will they get there happy ever after

Instagram: @natalie.episode.xo

Read here: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hi
r4r if anyone’s interested.
I have only 5 chapters available in my story:

Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Velazquez
Instagram :velazquez.stories
Style :LL
Genre : Comedy, Romance
About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called “Charlatan Trio” (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Let’s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:
Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal)

Hey, I’d love it if anyone would give my story a read :blush::sparkling_heart: I’m up for G4Gs (;

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system, impactful choices
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Instagram: Cerisaro

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores – new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower:

Hi,
I’m open for a G4G (5, 8 or 12 gems per chapter).

Here are my story details:

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

Hi, here to also promote as well I published a day ago :blush:

Title: IT GIRL

Art scenes: Along the road yes but none currently.

Chapters: So far 3 but I’m coding 4-5 right now. A total of 30.

Description: Cece Pratt is the known it Girl of New York. On her last strike with her mom, she is sent to go live with her dad in hopes of her changing for the better.

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @dees_epi (I follow back!)

Cover artist: Myself :slight_smile:

If anyone gives it a read you won’t be disappointed (I hope lol. And I will of course r4r.)

I’m up do r4r sis

Hi!! I can do r4r/g4g! I just published my second story, Dark Star. In this story, you play as pop star Starissa Sheridan, a member of Vixenne, the biggest girl group in the world. At the start of Vixenne’s first world tour, one of her bandmates is kidnapped. Throughout the story, get lost in the twists and turns of fame and the entertainment industry as Starissa and her group try to uncover what happened to one of their own.

Me to, here is mine
Tile : Disabled
Genre:Drama
Plot: Congratulations you graduated high school now it is time for you to go to college and get a job. However for you it will be harder. Will you succeed?
Includes: character personalization and CC.
Here is the link: Episode Writer Portal