ANIMATION: Actual smile for LL characters

So i have noticed that LL characters don’t exactly smile when the animation says “smile” or “happy” for example

This is animation applaud_happy_loop while it looks like it’s neutral

And this is idle_happy_pose while issa neutral as well

My point is that there should be more animations that characters show their teeth by smiling or at least fix them and not everything be like neutral, it’s a real struggle to find animation like these that fit my scenes in my stories.

62 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

Wait omg that’s actually such a good point! Support! Can’t believe this isn’t a thing.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!!!

Also, the idle_happy_loop?idle_happy_pose look creepy af with some lips

<-- also where is the happiness in this one?

5 Likes

Ikrr

3 Likes

Oh my god :rofl:

4 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support! (I never really noticed it before, but now that I think about it, LL characters don’t actually smile often)

2 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Support

I’ve slowly been warming up to LL for the last couple of months - was a solid INK:er before - and are converting my stories to the style but this has been bugging me from the start. Thank you for putting it out there.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

support!!!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I support!

The difference between the idle_happy_loop for LL males and females irks me.

The female idle_happy_loop looks more like a subtle smile. I think the idle_happy_loop animation for the females needs to be fixed and make it appear more “smiley”, just the same as its male counterpart.

In addition to that, I think it would be better if they create a separate animation which is similar to the female idle_happy_loop and call it “idle_smile_subtle_loop”,

6 Likes

I agree on smile topic!

1 Like

Bump! Support!

1 Like