ANIMATION: Ballet

opinion
community
mustread

Hi, so I’m working on a story which one of the main characters is a ballerina, and there are no ballet dance animations. So I thought I would write this, I know some authors write ballet related stories, and there are no ballet animations. So there should be ballet animations like dance_ballet_exercise, dance_ballet_warmup etc.
I hope in the future, episode will have ballet animations.

Do any of you agree?

Feature + Art Suggestions + Animations Index!

Yeah that would be amazing I didn’t write my ballet story for this reason because I really wanted the extra detail

Hi! The title of this feature request currently doesn’t follow the guidelines for suggestion threads. Please review those guidelines and edit your thread to ensure it isn’t closed or deleted. Thanks! :v:t2:

That would be awesome. I was wondering why the designers added ballerina clothes with no ballerina animations. I hope they present us with ballet sets for men soon, too. That would be nice.

True

Agree . Support!

Agree!
Hope it’s in INK.

I think I made a thread about this is along with one for leotards, tutus, and ballet slippers (because I’m also making a story that is centered around ballet, and it’s very hard not having these few things in LL) it would be awesome if we had those animations in both styles! Support!!

Support! I made a thread about dance attire too!