ANIMATION: Throwing a baseball

We have baseball clothes, holding a bat animation… but we can’t swing the bat (which others have requested) but we also don’t have a throw_ball_neutral or throw_ball_angry animation. Which I think would be a pretty beneficial animation(not just for baseball.)

ex: in my story I have a character throw a ball of paper and it hits the other MC in the head. I’ve compensated but it still just doesn’t look eactly right.)

18 Likes

Support, so much support :star_struck:

2 Likes

Support! Maybe throwing the baseball and throwing down the baseball bat? Either way I love this idea!
Maybe label/title your topic: ANIMATION: Throwing a baseball

2 Likes

I shall. :slight_smile: lol I just think an animation like this would be versatile for writers to use. && honestly, I don’t get why they gave baseball stuff without animations to play baseball?

Support! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Seriously. Weird how there isn’t even like an example animation from an Episode Official yet

1 Like

Right? They gave us fantasy dresses, swords and animations… why wouldn’t they add a few baseball animations with the baseball clothing?

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Bump!

Bump! Still want a baseball game :joy:

Support

1 Like

What did you use to compensate? If you don’t mind me asking…

1 Like

I’ll have to go back to the script and check. I’ll find it tomorrow =)

1 Like

Thank you !

1 Like

I shifted the wad of paper and used &NICK starts slapface_give_angry at the same time.

It fit the situation as he was trying to explain something and was aggravated by Jessie falling asleep. I dont know that itd work for all situations lol

Support

1 Like

You’re a lifesaver! Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

No problem =) glad I could help!