Animation Update Feedback Thread

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Animation Update Moving Forward Feedback Thread

Well theyā€™re rolling back the update so thatā€™ll be gone soon.

The way that their lips moved was really cringy.

2 Likes

does anyone know how to get rid of the lipstick stain glitch or do we have to wait for episode to remove the update? cause iā€™ve seen that some people arenā€™t experiencing this glitch?

2 Likes

Wait for them to remove the update, I suppose. Nothing else u can do. And where is the stain glitch? Is it an animation?

1 Like

Oh okay thanks, and it appears when i go to edit how my characters look.

1 Like

Ohhhh, okay.

1 Like

Tory will make an announcement, so hopefully, sheā€™ll share it here.

3 Likes

Our old animations are back! :blob_hearts:

I canā€™t even begin to express how much I missed this face! [Without the snarl!] :hugs: :penguin:

26 Likes

Wait really??? Iā€™m gonna go see!!!

wow really!? that was quick ! :blob_hearts:

Already ?!?

Omg no way!! Iā€™ll check it out so excited and happy

Yes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_hearts: Iā€™ve been eagerly awaiting since yesterday, so Iā€™ve been refreshing and checking every so oftenā€¦ and it suddenly just came back! :raised_hands:t3:

9 Likes

I can finally start coding again without cringing at my characters :tada:

9 Likes

Fianlly!!! Hell yes.

6 Likes

Yes they are back! The old animations are back!!!

2 Likes

They should make an announcement in a few minutes. Thank you once again, @Tory ! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

I just hope that the next update will not affect the animations. At least not to a point that we can see a difference.

Thank you @Tory for this blessing!!!

4 Likes

yayyy!! youā€™re right gonna start coding :running_man:

2 Likes

Our babies are beautiful again! :penguin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: [No more weird mouths, slow talking, or monobrows!]

Me trotting off to code right now >>> :llama:

12 Likes