Animations aren't working

This could just be an issue with me or something but I’m writing a story and some animations don’t show. Like it works and I’ve used those animations in my story but in some scenes they just don’t work. Does anyone else have this issue or is it just me? And is there a way to solve it?

1 Like

Are you sure it’s not an error from you? Like timing or something.

I tried to put pauses between the animations but it doesn’t change anything. Even some animations for talking don’t work and my character is just idle.

1 Like

If you’re sure that you have no error, then maybe it’s a glitch and would work later.

Though I have one animation that didn’t work in one particular scene and still doesn’t work till now in that scene no matter what I do, so I hope that isn’t what happens to you.

Ok thank you!!

Heya!

That happens to me sometimes when I overlook minor differences like ‘starts’ and ‘is’, or tiny mistakes that don’t show up as errors, but keep the whole thing from working properly. Would you mind sending in some of the code that does not work? We might spot something to solve it.^^

Also, did you try using the app previewer? Sometimes the portal just doesn’t work properly.

Regards,
Sigma :wolf:

1 Like

Heyy!

I think the mistake was because it was an animation after walking so I used “then” after the walking animation and it worked.

One issue though is one of my characters is talking after they walk and they just end up being idle. Should I try separating the animation and speechbubble or is there another way to fix it?

There might be. It would be great if you sent in the line(s) of code that do(es)n’t work! <3

It happened to me yesterday :sob:

Of course!

@cut to zone 3

@zoom on 888 0 to 228% in 0

@speechbubble is 124 122 to 100% with tail_top_right

RHONDA (talk_microphone_neutral_loop)
Let's talk to some fans and see how they feel.

@FAN 1 spot 0.857 37 -82 in zone 3 at layer 0 AND FAN 1 is dance_groove_happy_loop

&RHONDA walks to spot 0.857 112 -71 in zone 3 in 2

@zoom on 640 0 to 228% in 2

&FAN 1 is react_startled_embarrassed

Excuse me.

In this scene when Rhonda says “Excuse me” she stays idle

1 Like

&zoom on 640 0 to 228% in 2
@RHONDA walks to spot 0.857 112 -71 in zone 3 in 2

&FAN 1 is react_startled_embarrassed

Excuse me.
2 Likes

This fixed it, thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.